Sharing my Homemade Disney Planner!! Updated 8/5/11 - 4 by 6s Done!

willonlyflytodisney

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

The 4 by 6 Planners are all finished!

Here are the links for each of the folders. Remember to read the instructions in each folder first before downloading the file!

4 by 6 PDF SAMPLE (A sample of what the planner should look like when filled in): http://www.mediafire.com/?9y8bfn88pfii4

4 by 6 PDF (An empty planner that you can print and write-in): http://www.mediafire.com/?bpboo1dpp39gn

4 by 6 Word Document (For you to edit yourself in Word - you need to download all the fonts first): http://www.mediafire.com/?dylpsl73dvnd4

4 by 6 Word Document - ONE FONT (For you to edit yourself in Word, with only one font to download): http://www.mediafire.com/?pcrthvjzjfshr

Please let me know if there is anything you need me to fix/change!

Full Pages are coming soon!

absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!! best i have ever seen. Would you mind ever so much if i used the same format for a trip i am planning in october??? If it would be ok could you email it to me at trevor.thomas@numatic.co.uk
Many thanks
xxx

Wow, that is a great planner! Mine is all handwritten in a little notebook that by the time we actually hit even the airport is bent and ripped and just a complete mess lol

I'm a planning fanatic, always on the lookout for new planning ideas. I LOVE yours !

I love it as well! It is the best one that I've ever seen. If you really don't mind sharing, please, post the pages when you're finished so that the rest of us planning fanatics can enjoy! :laughing:

Wow! Great Response! :)

I'm sorry - I'm not going to e-mail the pages out. But, when all of the pages are finished, I will create a PDF file and a Word File and post the link so that everyone can enjoy. In that file, if you are using a Word document, I will tell you where I found the free fonts that I was using so that you can switch them up.
As you can see from the new pages I've put up in the first entry, I put the font by the day we were going to that specific park. Feel free to change as you like. I am also using some titles from some other wonderful DISiners that I've collected over this year. I will give credit where credit is due, but it will all come in one complete package. I will try to update as soon as possible whenever I finish pages so that the first page has as many pages as it can without overloading!

The pages should be done by the end of the week, but I'm making no promises.

Thanks guys!

These are awesome. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing. I am in the process of making a planner and would love to be able to use them.

Do you think you will be ready to post the pages in a word format soon? Where did you find all the colorful pictures?

Do you think you will be ready to post the pages in a word format soon? Where did you find all the colorful pictures?

I'm working as fast as I can. I assume I will have the pages done by the end of this week, but I'm not making any promises.
I will have them ready in a PDF with blanks so that you can print them out and write in them as soon as the pages are done.
But, to put them in Word requires a lot more work as I've made them to fit a 5" by 6.2" paper.
I have to make them bigger, then find all of the fonts that I've used with them and find links to download them. So - please bear with me here. I promise I will let you know as soon as they are done.
:)

Here are the latest images:
DayOneCover.jpg

DayTwoCover.jpg

DayThreeCover.jpg

DayFourCover.jpg

DayFiveCover.jpg

DaySixCover.jpg

DaySevenCover.jpg

DayEightCover.jpg

DayNineCover.jpg

JournalCover.jpg

Mousellaneous.jpg
]

Hope you enjoy!
I should be done soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter