Sharing my Homemade Disney Planner!! Updated 8/5/11 - 4 by 6s Done!

PDF file is fine. I work in word all day that's why I said word. How are you planning to use the pages? Are you pasting them in a journal book?

PDF file is fine. I work in word all day that's why I said word. How are you planning to use the pages? Are you pasting them in a journal book?

Well, I found an old Address Book filled with addresses of people I don't know and old addresses of people I do. So, I'm just taping the pages onto the ones already there.
For my next trip, I'll make them full paper size so that I can put it in sleeves in a binder. But, for this one I wanted it to have a nice hard cover and to be easy enough to take with me on the trip.

I've got a bunch more pages to go, but I'm workin' on them every day!

I adored your Disney Planner
Any chance you will do a Island Adventure, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens???
:goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your great work

Ah!
Okay, so I mapped everything out, and while I am not finished with it all, it will come down to 75 pages!!! Yikes! I AM an uber planner!!! :rotfl:

They will be finished by the end of this week as I'm almost finished.
What I will do is put up blanks here in 3 installments (25 pages each) so that you can save them as jpgs and print them out while I try and figure out the best way to make them a pdf or word file.

Eventually, they will be available to download in 4 ways.
1) Save target as... from the photos on here
2) Downloading them as photos from photobucket
3) Downloading them as one big pdf file
4) Downloading them as one big Word document with fonts to install

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'm glad you enjoy them.
The photos came from all over - lots and lots of collecting this month.
Unfortunately, I know very little about Busch Gardens and other parks, so I can't do planners for them. Sorry :(

WOW! Fantastic, so much time involved, wonderfully done! Looking forward to the pdf file! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hey guys!
Okay- this post will be repeated in the first post as I find new ways to have everyone download the file.
Right now, I can give you the following:
There are 4 posts after this one with all 77 Images. You can save them from there, or you can go to
My Photobucket
and download them from there.
This weekend, I will have it so that you can download it as a PDF file in my 5" by 6.2" file and cut out the pages. I will also have a Word document with links to the fonts that I used.

Next week, I will make full page sizes of the files so that those of you who want to put them into a 8 1/2" by 11" will be able to do so.

Thanks guys!

These are great - I was just wondering if I should have ordered a planning guidebook for this trip (I have several from previous trips) but now I don't have to as I can do my planning this way. Thanks a bunch for sharing with us all. You are wonderful!

Oh My I am in love with your Disney Planner
I already copied all pages and trying to do the changes i need, cause we are staying 16 days.
I will try to make the pages for Universal/Island and Bush as nearly as great as yours, but I doubt ill make it. Yours are great.
Thank you so much for sharing them.
:worship:

How wonderfully generous for you to do all of our work for us. My old planning book will be kicked to the curb when your full size word docs come on board! Thank you for sharing and cranking up our enthusiasm!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter