Sharing my Homemade Disney Planner!! Updated 8/5/11 - 4 by 6s Done!

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the new subscriptions! The planner is definitely coming along. Should be finished with the 1st version by the end of this week!

What I will do is create a sample so that you can all see what is supposed to look like if someone filled it out themselves. This will also be helpful when I create a blank PDF so people know what to put where when they print it out.

Then, I will create the following versions (in this order, so if you are waiting for a specific version, know that this is how they will come out):

- 4 by 6 PDF - Blank where you can print and write-in
- 4 by 6 Word Doc - with different fonts to download
- 4 by 6 Word Doc - ONE Font
- 4 by 6 JPGs for each page
- Full Page PDF - Blank where you can print and write-in
- Full Page Word Doc - with different fonts to download
- Full Page Word Doc - ONE font

Each version will have its own instructions along with additional folders for those who want to personalize their trip even more.

I can't wait to show you all everything I've done! I've really tried this time to make everything as easily personable as possible!

Hope to update you soon!

I am so excited!! I made my own last time, but nothing fancy, just printed out itinerary, adrs, etc. :cool1:

Wow I can't wait to see it! I've only got 37 days to go & I think it will be a gorgeous keepsake when we get back!

I would love to see it!!! I have a long wait for my upcoming trip in October 2012, so giving me something like this to do will help the time pass by!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Alright folks!

Finished the main files on the 4by6 PDF SAMPLE!!!! :cool1:

Go to this folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?9y8bfn88pfii4

From there, I reccomend downloading the INSTRUCTIONS before doing anything else. Then, you can go explore.

Remember, this is a sample, so things are filled in where they normally would be filled with your information.

A lot of the folders don't have all their files, but I am adding files all day today and tomorrow. As soon as all of the files are complete, I will be sure to let everyone know, but I wanted to give everyone a taste of what's to come!

I'd LOVE your feedback!

As soon as all the files are complete for the sample, I will begin work on the Word Docs and the PDF which shouldn't take too long once I have completed these version, so hopefully the 4 by 6s should both be up by the end of this weekend.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter