Sharing my new blog about So Cal, Vegas, etc.

Disneykatz

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
This site and all of the great ideas that people share helped me plan my first WDW vacation this summer; I've also found some new ideas from the So. Cal., Disneyland, & Budget boards and started following some great blogs that were recommended here to help with the planning as well!

I live in So. Cal. and have seen some of the questions people ask on the California, Disneyland, & Las Vegas boards and it inspired me to start my own blog to be able to share my tips, information, & pictures that may help others in their research & planning.

There are a few posts published so far, which include a recent visit to Disney/CA and also to Vegas. It is my hope that as I post information about more places, that it will help some people looking to visit the area. If you are interested in checking it out, please visit jensjourneys.com.

I am going to post this in both So. Cal. & Las Vegas as I will have info. about both.
Thanks!
Jennifer

I just found this thread and your blog. Love it! I have always loved Mary Poppins ever since I was a kid, and love Saving Mr. Banks, so of course I am envious but thrilled that you got to see that showing & event! How fascinating! That whole building and all the memorabilia! :thumbsup2

How great that you are right there near Disney too! We are heading down in November, and I can't wait! Thanks again for sharing your blog :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter