Shark's Underwater Grill - Kids Meals?

Cinders1

Mouseketeer
I have seen a Shark's Grill menu on line but there was no kid menu listed. Does anyone know if they do have one? Surely they do? I hope.......

I have seen a Shark's Grill menu on line but there was no kid menu listed. Does anyone know if they do have one? Surely they do? I hope.......
Hi Cinders....
I found this info online :
Sharks Underwater Grill
Adjacent to Shark Encounter®
Enjoy lunch or dinner just inches away from more than 50 sharks. Upscale, full-service restaurant -- the finest of foods in a casual atmosphere. “Floribbean-style” menu that blends Caribbean and Florida fare. Main courses emphasize fresh seafood and a selection of prime beef and chicken entrees. Also menus for teens and children. Themed cocktails and delectable desserts top off any meal. Download Menu
I tried to download the menu but it said "this page cannot be found". But it is stated that there is a child's menu. Maybe someone who's been here recently will have some more info.

Thanks, that makes me feel better. I made the ressie and then looked at the menu and (gulp) it sure is H I G H priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter