• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

She said, "I will never enter that cave"

Oh no! This is terrible news! I thought at least there would be one DVC that I would not be that interested in staying in (though I do want to try them all)--VWL has always been last on my list due to theming. We live in Maine...so I mean, come on...the whole flippin' state is themed with pine trees, moose, and bears on everything! So I always thought--no way do I want to see all of that on my vacation!

Now I suppose I'll have to book it! :lmao: :rotfl2:

We live in Maine too, and I know a lot of people here think, it's too much like home, why would I want to stay there? We LOVE the VWL! We stayed at the WL for our first trip after we had the kids, and we all fell in love with it. There's something about it that immediately releases the stress and just says relax!! Give it a try!:thumbsup2

We stayed at VWL a few years ago and that was probably the most relaxing of all of our Disney vacations. As soon as you start walking in the front entrance it's like all of the day's stresses run and hide. And we loved the music! I so want that cd.

We've stayed at HH, BCV, BWV, VWL, and OKW (a few times) so far (along with a lot of the non-DVC resorts). This November we are doing SSR and next June AKV. So far VWL is our favorite for relaxation.

Each resort has a strength in my mind which is what makes staying at them all so much fun. It's a different experience each time we go.

Jim

Isn't it nice to be right, not sure i would've been gracious enough not to say "...i told you so" to my DH :rotfl: :goodvibes?

We think it's actually cooler (both ambiance & temp wise ):thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter