shirt sizes

helenm29

FIGMENTED
does anyone know if there is a shop or two at D/W that carries Pooh sized shirts? seems llike everything is catered to smaller people (at least in my Pooh point of view) thanks for the help!

helenm29:
I have found pooh sized for myself at the World Of Disney at DTD. I think I also saw them at Epcot and the Emporium at MK.
Susan

Thanks Susan! I always get tee shirts and things for the kids and husband but never can find shirts for me that aren't too tight. I'll be sure to look! Helen

My DH is about a 2-3X. We have found him several Tigger (his favorite) shirts throughout the world. A couple at DTD and I know we got one at Animal Kingdom too. Good luck finding them, they are out there! :) Dawn

I am Pooh sized too and I hate the shirts they offer at Disney...:mad:

The shirts are Men's plus size shirts and they say that they are unisex???Does that supposed to mean Bad fit?:smooth:

I bought a 3x shirt and it was tight on the hips (as all guy style shirts are) and loose on the body. BUT I wanted a shirt so I needed to get it anyways....There was none on the sales floor and we asked at the cash and someone went upstairs to look for over 20 minutes to find 3 shirts for my DH and I to choose from. Not much selection...

After stretching the bottom out for a few months...I now wear it as a nightshirt but does not fit like I would want a shirt to fit.

I'm going to try for a sweatshirt this year hoping that it will fit better.

:confused: I wonder if Disney realizes that A LOT of people are pooh and Baloo sized in the world and we love Disney too....Can't they see how much money they could make selling clothing to us who have the desire to spend our money at WDW????:rolleyes: They have tapped everymarket from the "I have soooo much money, I can buy anthing" crowd to the pet's of WDW visitors but they seem to have forgotten a large part of the population....

Power to the Pooh People!!!!::yes::

Sorry for the rant....I feel better now.:crazy:

I usually get a 2 x myself, and the hips do run narrow and the sleeves hang on me. I have solved the sleeves problem tho, just roll them up to the length you want them. That seems to work for me. I have never had a problem finding the shirts I want tho. Except in several of the ladies styles they had some really cute ones, but they only make them in a size up to xlarge.
Julie

I just got back from the World and I found some really cute ladies t shirts in XXL at one of the stores in MGM. That was as high as the sizes went and they weren't in every style, but I did buy two cute ones and would have bought a few more, if I had the time! They fit really nice, too!

if your interested....

just bought the DIS shirts. They are very generous in size....I even bought one for my daughter.....So now I have lime green & grey....

Good quqlity, nice looking t's....would thoroughly recommend buying...

The outlets sometimes have 2x t-shirts marked down. It seems like they have small or 2x, nothing in between.

Not this past trip to WDW, but the time before that, I went with my sister who wears a 3X and we were having a hard time finding anything for her so I decided to ask a CM in the Emporium at MK if they had any larger sizes. She informed me that many of the shirts that you see hanging up in the store do come in extended sizes, usually up to 3X. My sister picked out a shirt, the CM went in the back and brought her out one in her size. She also said to check through the shirts that are folded above or below the shirts that are hanging and you may get lucky!

By the way, I have also bought her several WDW t-shirts on ebay and I don't know where they find them, but I have seen sizes up to 5X available! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter