Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

P2000050-XL.jpg
:tink:

You've mentioned how much you love those before! They look so good!

Yes Ma'am! SO good...when we were in Liverpool on Valentine's Day last year David searched menus until he found a restaurant that served them as part of my Valentine's Day gift! ❤️ :tink:

The Brits aren't exactly known for their cuisine, but I do agree...they definitely look yummy! :thumbsup2

...and we LOVED the food there! You need to find a Pub ... I highly recommend this one in NYC (but check the menu...

P1070205-M.jpg

not sure if they were on the Appetizer section...and give them a try. Or...better yet...check the dish out at Rose & Crown. :tink:

...and we LOVED the food there! You need to find a Pub ... I highly recommend this one in NYC (but check the menu...

P1070205-M.jpg

not sure if they were on the Appetizer section...and give them a try. Or...better yet...check the dish out at Rose & Crown. :tink:
OMG! I know exactly where that is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter