Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

DSC05709-126ed1-XL.jpg

OMG! I know exactly where that is!

Well...sad to say, I did not find Scottish Eggs on their menu :( but since you know where it's at I highly recommend it. Our table of 12 had a variety off the menu and everything was SO good! There HAS to be an Irish Pub in NYC that serves them...keep looking. :goodvibes:tink:

Well...sad to say, I did not find Scottish Eggs on their menu :( but since you know where it's at I highly recommend it. Our table of 12 had a variety off the menu and everything was SO good! There HAS to be an Irish Pub in NYC that serves them...keep looking. :goodvibes:tink:
....we have a great Irish pub right here in NewJersey called the Shannon Rose....

24685249.jpg

....we have a great Irish pub right here in NewJersey called the Shannon Rose....

24685249.jpg

IF we ever get to NJ we'll have to visit! :goodvibes Since our visit to Ireland, we make it a point to check for Irish Pubs when we visit a new area. Found a GREAT one in Spokane on our last day there. Wish we'd have found it sooner; Allie was disappointed since the soccer team had left for home already. She was SO jealous when I sent her the pictures. :rotfl::tink:

IF we ever get to NJ we'll have to visit! :goodvibes Since our visit to Ireland, we make it a point to check for Irish Pubs when we visit a new area. Found a GREAT one in Spokane on our last day there. Wish we'd have found it sooner; Allie was disappointed since the soccer team had left for home already. She was SO jealous when I sent her the pictures. :rotfl::tink:
....there are two that I know of: one is in Clifton and the other Ramsey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter