Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

Here's my Disneyland/WDW railroad conductor.
Colin%5CVMK%5CDLlimited%20conductor.bmp

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the train at all times." :)

If Yavn never sees these, we could try sending it into VMK. Although it is a black hole, so maybe getting Yavn here will be easier.

Here is our contribution (really my DD's request - GAwesomeGirl). Please note really rough, but you get the picture.

Actually, they should create a costume creation section on VMK, since we are having fun designing some on our own. :earsboy:

DisvaclubLittleMermaid1.jpg

disvaclub92 said:
Actually, they should create a costume creation section on VMK, since we are having fun designing some on our own. :earsboy:

I agree, this is so much fun to do. Does anyone have any requests? I'm running out of ideas, I can only think of the railroads, lol.

BTW, great Ariel. But how does she walk around VMK? :)

Here is one that my daughter did all by herself. She said she had to do this before she went to bed.

Gawesome1Aurora.jpg

Since she is tired, she has a request. Can someone do a Tigger Costume?

Dnalyensid said:
I agree, this is so much fun to do. Does anyone have any requests? I'm running out of ideas, I can only think of the railroads, lol.

BTW, great Ariel. But how does she walk around VMK? :)

Lol - maybe she shimmies - lol - :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cool ideas y'all.

Ok, i kinda like this one...

me, in an eeyore suit. lol :blush:

~mousse_eeyore.jpg

SurfingGirl said:
how about a dude with a surf board lol
Here is a cheap cut and paste job. I'll try doing a nicer one. Here's a small quiz, where does the surfboard come from?

Colin%5CVMK%5CDLlimited%20surfer.bmp

That would be awsome if they had an Eeyore suit, those eyes look really funny. I wish they would make a Tigger, Pooh, and Mickey suit. I would definetly buy those.

little of column a, little of column b lol. Some was pasted, and some was painted freehand in psp.

But I Still Don't Get It. How Can u do that? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 Hey,how about a tiki tiki suit? :rotfl2:

hmmm does anyone have a full body ToT bellhop pic? i really need one to work from as the model for my costume was a stuffed goofy ToT bellhop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter