Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

Ok please bear with me as I am attempting to insert my image for my outfit into my signature and am hoping it worked, I wanted to post a reply to this sooner but could not figure it out until now... maybe... so hey since this is my first post hello everyone and thanks for having me... vmk all the way!

Ornge_crush

iluvcountry, that is a great Pooh. We should make all the characters from the Hundred Acre Woods, who doesn't love that bunch.

Ornge_crush, I think you need to upload your picture to the internet first. It looks like the image is on your hard drive. You can try using photobucket.com

What About Someone In a Pooh Costume he is the star of the "Winnie The Pooh" Series

Yellow Brick Road Productions
presents

Starring...
MisterToad as The Scarecrow
shiregirl as Dorothy Gale
SkippyRocks as The Tin Man
Alexander as The Cowardly Lion
RoyalHighness as Glinda, the Good Witch of the North
Pebble as Munchkin Woman
SpinMarty as Lollipop Guild Munchkin
wdwr as The Wicked Witch of the West
thetitan as The Winged Monkey
MrGenie as The Wizard

[size=-3](All costumes designed by shiregirl)[/size]

Spookywiggles Fans Unite! A Brand new line of Spookwiggles clothing is hitting shelves!
sp.jpg

If anyone is creative enough to tackle all of the Adventurers Club characters, I would love to see that. I'd even want them for my signature. LOL!

Great costume designs everyone! I think that some fifties sock hop clothes would be cute since there is always dance parties going on.

hi ok thanks to everyone for their help let's hope I get it right this time I hosted the image in the net(duh).

ok people I might have to give up if it doesnt work this time lol.

Your Post contains one or more URLs, The DIS requires a minimum number of posts before allowing the posting of URL's

ok then I do give up and I had the pic in there sorry for all the wasted space im all mad now.

Ornge_crush said:
hi ok thanks to everyone for their help let's hope I get it right this time I hosted the image in the net(duh).
Hi Ornge_crush. :wave2: Welcome to the DIS!

To show us your picture, try this.
1. Visit imageshack.
2. Click "browse" and find the file you want to show us and then select "open."
3. Click on "host it!"
4. Now copy the code that will show up that is labeled "Hotlink for forums (1)".

Now paste this code here and we shall all be able to view your picture. :banana:

Ornge_crush said:
ok people I might have to give up if it doesnt work this time lol.

Your Post contains one or more URLs, The DIS requires a minimum number of posts before allowing the posting of URL's

ok then I do give up and I had the pic in there sorry for all the wasted space im all mad now.
Don't get mad, get glad. ;)
I am pretty new to the DIS, and I am already able to post pics. It really doesn't take that long, the minimum is pretty low. Let's just say you're about a 1/3 of the way there. ;) Once your post count grows a mite, you should be able to post pics. They have the minimum post count rule set up to avoid advertising spammers from making a mockery of the boards. :sunny:

Mrs.jpg

A Mrs. Klaus costume for the holidays!

Model= Mickeysmagic
I'm telling you, magic...
TAKE THE COUCHES!
:rotfl2:

I sent a message to VMK (aka the black hole) about the costumes giving them a link to this thread. Just wondering what other people are thinking about my idea. (I doubt that they will even bother though. LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter