Single Day Rainforest Pass $ Increased today!

Wow! Special thanks to those posting here in the last couple of months! I called and snagged mine in May when someone posted they were back. The CM laughed at me saying but your cruise is over 400 days away. I said yes, just trying to knock some things off the list :)! So, so glad I did! Thanks soo much to the posters here always keeping us updated!

Uggh, really wishing that I would have gotten mine for my next cruise before the hike. I was thinking about getting one for a couple of days, but with that price I'm just going to stick to one day!

This really sucks. I also was thinking of getting two each for our cruise in May (we have 3 sea days). Spent 3 hours in one day there on the Dream two weeks ago; but this is almost a 100% increase. Wonder what else is heading up (with APs, parking, non-plastic bags, and the other hikes of the past two weeks).

I might imagine that they increase the cost on the length of cruise passes also.

WOW! Good to know! Thank so much for posting this. That us a huge increase! I love the Rainforest on the Dream and the Fantasy but I really don't think that's worth it since I don't really spend that much time in it. (To justify the cost.) :(

That's a big price jump! Rainforest Room was a "maybe" for me, but the price hike makes it a pretty easy pass I think.

We were going to get some for our upcoming B2B2B on the Dream, but at that price won't get any.

No more Rainforest Room for us.

SW

Wow, literally just purchased mine at the old price yesterday. What a price hike! $34/day is ridiculous, even for Disney. Are we sure that price isn’t some glitch? That’s a 100% increase! I have to agree with other posters. If Disney continues with the price hikes, I’ll be taking my vacations elsewhere. Disney vacations have always been on the expensive side, but still attainable. The all-around price hikes and money grabs have had me rethinking future trips. I think this will be my last WDW/DCL trip for a very long time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter