Single Rider Lines

JoeCanadian

Earning My Ears
For a few days of my stay at Disney World I'll be touring the parks on my own. Can someone tell me if there are any rides at the Magic Kingdom and the Disney Studios that have single rider lines? If so, how would you go about getting into the line? Thanks

Only Test Track has a single rider line, as far as I know. The CM's will ask for single riders once you get up to the ride itself on RnR etc, but I don't think any rides except Test Track have single riders portions :(

Thanks for the info. It's always worth asking :P It's almost the same situation down at Disneyland...I only remember Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye as having a singer rider line too.

The single rider lane for Test Track is sometimes quicker than the normal stand-by lane.

I know that Space ask for single riders:)

I am leaving in......10 days, and when coming up to the queue I put my "one" finger out to let them know I need ONE seat.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter