Singles in the SE U.S?

Hi all! An Atlanta-based Disney fan here! :-) Nice to meet you.

(eep! Not single, but very independent and do a lot of activities on my own)

Hello all. Single male from Augusta, ga area. Just back from the world and already planning the next trip

I live in Jacksonville, Fl-moved hre 3 years ago from NH. I have a weekday, annual pass and am hoping for an early Nov trip to see the xmas decorations, if anyone is interested in that time frame.

Colette said:
I live in Jacksonville, Fl-moved hre 3 years ago from NH. I have a weekday, annual pass and am hoping for an early Nov trip to see the xmas decorations, if anyone is interested in that time frame.

Hey. I live in jax as well!!

Upper East TN/SW VA. Love going to WDW, try to go twice a year if possible.

Educated, completely normal non-stalker guy ;)

Greetings, all.

Seems like a lot of TN here, so I'll jump in as well. I'm in Memphis, which might be far from the other Tennesseeans. It's a big state! I am also single and relatively new to the boards (but kinda addicted to them!). I like the people here a lot though, and hope to get back to the World early next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter