Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all, was down in the world for several days, so was away from the 'net. Am sad to hear of your brother, Joe. Condolences to you and your family.

Hello everyone, I'm back from my cruise.

Joe...sorry to hear about your lost. My prayers to you and your family. :grouphug:

Welcome home T. Saw your brother yesterday :goodvibes (as he and Cait drove to WDW)

Bumpy Bump....

I'm so ready to be back in FLORIDA...this cold weather has to GO! Calling for snow tomorrow and Friday here in the DC area. :sad2:

When I was there in January it was not so warm. Sleet one day and 29 the next. Of course that was at 6am, but it did not warm up too much. There was even ice on the boardwalk in places. I think May will be much nicer!

When I was there in January it was not so warm. Sleet one day and 29 the next. Of course that was at 6am, but it did not warm up too much. There was even ice on the boardwalk in places. I think May will be much nicer!

When in Jan where you there...it was in the 70's almost 80's when we were there

When in Jan where you there...it was in the 70's almost 80's when we were there

I was there for Marathon Weekend, 7th to the 11th. Even I had to break down and put on pants a few of the days. It was sleet at the start of the half, which turned to rain, and the following day it was 29 at the start of the marathon. I read they collected and laundered and gave to charity some really large numbers of clothing that people discarded along the route.

I hope it will be warmer next year!

Just an FYI, the 70s and the sun are back tomorrow.

Coldest Feb. in Orlando since about 1958! Good riddance to winter!

Hi all...long time. In fact, I did not realize this is where the "singles" thread had evolved. Just checking in....MaryD73 and I (met here on these boards) are doing well and welcomed our son John to the world on February 3.

As I did not realize this is where the singles thread had "evolved" I had started a new thread about it...here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2401574.

Hope all are doing well and glad to see there have been a few more DIS relationships!

Hi all...long time. In fact, I did not realize this is where the "singles" thread had evolved. Just checking in....MaryD73 and I (met here on these boards) are doing well and welcomed our son John to the world on February 3.

As I did not realize this is where the singles thread had "evolved" I had started a new thread about it...here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2401574.

Hope all are doing well and glad to see there have been a few more DIS relationships!

Del that is great!!!! Glad to hear the good news.

Singles thread has evolved into several threads... stop by anytime my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter