Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

katydidbug1

Mrs. Smee, My Heart Belongs to a Pirate.
Guess we need to start a new thread as the powers that be have closed our other one.

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday...Bob is happily at work not being forced to watch the Oscars!!!

Not having too Disney of a day. Try to get over this head cold that someone gave me before she flew back to Las Vegas. :)

j/k!

maybe.

:)

feel better JDucky. Got some great weather coming in this week and the time change on Sunday

Oh yeah...we lose an hour this weekend. Great. Daylight Savings is about worthless for as little time is spent on "slow" time anymore. And being this far south and east (compared to where I was before), it doesn't really have much effect. It is still mostly dark when I drop my DD off at the bus stop and it gets darker earlier in the evening. Lose-lose for us down here, eh?

Cait, thanks for posting first this time! I think my name defaulted to the thread originator last time when the moderators purged some flame-war pages from a while back.

JD, I hope your cold goes away soon! The nerve of that person leaving you in such.. distress. :)

Yeah Tom, I think your name as the originator really kept people away!!! :rotfl2:
Good morning all, hope all is well. :goodvibes

Cait, thanks for posting first this time! I think my name defaulted to the thread originator last time when the moderators purged some flame-war pages from a while back.

JD, I hope your cold goes away soon! The nerve of that person leaving you in such.. distress. :)

either you start a new thread like Cait did or they take the last x amount of posts and move them and the first poster from that amount becomes the thread starter.

I'm just sayin'. :sick:

;)

Yeah Tom, I think your name as the originator really kept people away!!! :rotfl2:
Good morning all, hope all is well. :goodvibes

:lmao:

I waited a bit to see if they were going to start a new thread before I started this one :) They didn't seem to be doing it so I went ahead.

Hey we all need somewhere to do our happy trip dances :)

Waiting on Bob to wake up....got a little bit of a list of things to do today and tomorrow. I am so excited my favorite cousin is going to come and vist some time next month or in May. He will be our first east coast visitor :)

Oh can ya'll keep your fingers crossed, I had a phone interview on Friday for a small law firm here in town, they are going to call me tomorrow to schedule an inperson interview for either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

Oh can ya'll keep your fingers crossed, I had a phone interview on Friday for a small law firm here in town, they are going to call me tomorrow to schedule an inperson interview for either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

of course

hmmmm no pink????

hola peeps

'sup?
peeps.jpg

I waited a bit to see if they were going to start a new thread before I started this one :) They didn't seem to be doing it so I went ahead.

Hey we all need somewhere to do our happy trip dances :)

Waiting on Bob to wake up....got a little bit of a list of things to do today and tomorrow. I am so excited my favorite cousin is going to come and vist some time next month or in May. He will be our first east coast visitor :)

Crossing fingers *and* toes!

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you Cait! ... and y'all better not be completely losing your Boston accent!

either you start a new thread like Cait did or they take the last x amount of posts and move them and the first poster from that amount becomes the thread starter.

I was wondering how that happened. Well now we have a new play thread, and if anything wrong happens here, we can blame it on Cait. :)

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you Cait! ... and y'all better not be completely losing your Boston accent!

OMG! There are times she is really southern sounding (like when she was drugged).... but when she gets mad! The Boston is flying!

I was wondering how that happened. Well now we have a new play thread, and if anything wrong happens here, we can blame it on Cait. :)

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: thanks for the LOL (needed that)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter