Siracha sauce?’s

the FUMES were making people sick - it is Massivly spicy and most places I have been make u sign a wave to eat it

Uh, no. It's on the table at most restaurants around here. It's sweetish, not spicy.

I eat that ish on almost anything. I have two big bottles at work and an entire shelf in my fridge with various hot sauces. My favorite being a local one that is sold at the Farmer's Markets in small batches.

what kind of sandwiches? I have no idea what to put it on except what’s being posted on the is thread

She said it was in a packet type

Panda Express doesn't have Sriracha sauce in their restaurants. They have their own brand of chili sauce and you CAN buy it at many supermarkets as well as Target and Wal Mart. Your daughter likely didn't have actual sriracha sauce, but Panda's sweet chili sauce.

If you open a jar of hot sauce and your nose and eyes start to water then it's hot.

Sirrachi is not that hot to me still YMMV. Want to try it? Mix a little with mayonnaise. You can always add more.

If you open a jar of hot sauce and your nose and eyes start to water then it's hot.

Sirrachi is not that hot to me still YMMV. Want to try it? Mix a little with mayonnaise. You can always add more.

good tip-in fact if you go to many sushi restaurants that what they use as their ‘spicy sauce’

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter