Sister Wives

Yes, I did see it. I'd love to read the book to get more details on their early relationships.
It’s called “Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage” and I’m sure you could find it online. I have a Kindle copy myself.

Don't they usually have a couple of season-review and tell-all shows to wrap it up?

Frankly, I'm wondering if they're not renewing "Sister Wives", thus the last episode focused on something other than Kody and his wives, and so the family got p***d off and refused to do a tell-all. Now, that's purely speculation on my part-I have no idea if the show's being renewed or not.

I am shocked. I was just on Instagram and most of the wives don’t follow each other. I think Christine was the only one following her sister wives. But I was very surprised to see so many of the teens and younger with public accounts. Truely has a public account. She must be about 10?

I just watched a YouTube video (Without a Crystal Ball) and she said that someone asked Christine about the daughter that has scoliosis and she basically said that she couldn’t tell anything about her because that was her storyline. The girl that does the channel, Katie, was saying that she feels that was a hint that they will be back. 🤞🏻 I love to watch the show but it makes me mad at the same time.

I keep seeing tabloid stories that Meri is not with Kody anymore. She left the family. I don’t totally trust tabloids but it makes me wonder. I hope it’s true, that marriage was over!

You should see the promo shot. No one is smiling. Imagine that!
[/QUOT
I read a "spoiler" this morning. It was saying that Christine (?) wants out of the marriage and was crying to Meri. It alluded to trouble between Robin and one of the wives. Big surprise, I know.

I like the show but TLC is famous for doing spoilers/leaders that make you want to watch. Only to find out everything is good with the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter