Six Feet Under Fans...

Shows almost over and .....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This was so worth watching tonight!!!!!

(and I know what each :eek: is for that I posted)

I'm watching Lucy right now, but taping it in the other room.

So you give it a 3 :eek: :eek: :eek: ? ;)

Oh my, yes. Can't wait to see if others feel the same as I do about tonight's show.

Anyone else watch tonight?

GREAT show tonight! I'm right there with you on the :eek: :eek: :eek: ! I want to see the next show NOW!

I, too, can;t wait for the next show. The previews look interesting.

Now, Jason you know we can't say exactly what we saw because that would spoil it for all of you who haven't seen it yet.

Okay, I just watched it AGAIN... and it is still a good episode. Did no on else watch it tonight?

I watched it too and you're right, it was great!! I can't WAIT to see the next 3 episodes as well!!! It's defintely one of my favorite TV shows!

Jenn

SPOILER
`

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`

`
``

`
`
`
`
`
`

I can't WAIT for next week!!!

My favorite part when Nate was on the cell with Lisa.

Lisa? Lisa? I'm losing you! (I got goosebumps because you KNOW what that meant!!!)

After a few mediocre episodes, this one was very good! It kinda pulled all the characters into what should be a great final 3 shows. Can I just say though that the mother needs to make up her mind about the poor intern...she was leading him on and then decides she's not interested. It was a wierd twist to the story, but she is just so flighty sometimes:) and poor Claire has the worst luck with boyfriends, she seems to always end up with the ones that need rescuing and then she gets burned for having a good heart.

Aw man...I had to work last night so I missed it!

And I have to work again tonight so I'll miss the encore!

Shoot! I'll have to try to tape it somehow!

One thing you can say for Alan Ball, he knows how to save it all up and then BLAST us! Excellent episode - I'll be on pins and needles waiting for the final 3.:bounce:

I have been disappointed with this season of 6FU, but that was a good episode last night. I'll bet the next 3 are great too. Why does their season seem so short?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter