slo’s FRIDAY 4/14 poll - Going to the Zoo

Going to the Zoo - When was your last visit?

• This year - 2023

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • December - July 2022

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • June - January 2022

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • December - July 2021

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • June - January 2021

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • 2018 or before

Votes: 39 47.0%
  • I’ve never been to a zoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo this summer to see the world-famous hippo, Fiona, and her new little brother, Fritz! My friend and I are obsessed with the hippos and we are going to fly to Cincinnati to spend a few days just at the zoo and see the hippos and probably some of the other animals, lol.

I’m the weirdo who put other. I was in AK in June……but it’s notazoo. We have a great zoo around here but it has been at least 5 years since I’ve been.

We are frequent visitors of the Bronx Zoo. Last time was about 5-6 months ago in late Fall. We’ve had a membership on and off for years, which also includes admission to the smaller zoos in NYC: Central Park Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo (Brooklyn), Queens Zoo, and the New York Aquarium.

I don’t know why, but I hate going to the zoo. It’s so boring. I haven’t been to our local zoo in at least 20 years.

I went to the Toronto Zoo in 2010 because they had an elephant that my daughter wanted to ride. It snowed while we were there lol

It's been a few years since we've been to our local zoo. I'm not sure when, maybe 2016? But just made our timed entry for the Smithsonian National Zoo on our trip to DC in early May. The last time I was in Animal Kingdom was February.

I think the last time I went was about 14 years ago when my kids were small. We went to Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle.

I think the last time I was at a zoo was at the Indianapolis Zoo, with a group of folks from the dis when I was able to get an Indy dis meet organized when I was there for the National Drag Races over a Labor Day weekend. Has to be 15-20 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter