slo’s MONDAY 3/4 poll - Orange Bird Merch 🍊

Orange Bird Merchandise - Do you have any and What do you have? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have Orange Bird Merch

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • No - I do not have any Orange Bird Merch

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • Ears or Jewelry

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Clothes

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Blanket

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Home Goods

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Ornaments

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Purses / Bags / Accessories

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Plush

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other - I’m certain there’s others - please post your answer

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
Yes, I LOVE Orange bird. Waaaay back when, from our first trip in the 70s, I'd got a little cup. Wish I still had it.
Now, I have a T-shirt, ears, mug, and a small plush. I almost got the spirit jersey last year, but I don't really like spirit jerseys. My t-shirt doesn't fit , so I'm already planning on getting a new one.
Watched some F/G fest vlogs this weekend, and plan to get several Orange bird things on our trip next week!
He's so adorable!!!

I have a mug. It's part of the ABCs of Disney mug collection they did a few years back, I have all of the letters.

We Disneybounded as Orange Birds one day at WDW, so there must be some stuff around here that went into that theme. It was a fun and easy Bound -- lightweight, comfortable clothes of the right colors. I remember there being some feathers involved...

I have jewelry, clothes, shoes, plush, ornaments, glassware, books, handbags . . . I am a fan of the Orange Bird. I looked at the merchandise for this year online this morning, but didn’t see anything that I wanted to add to my collection. The only interesting item was the LUG bag, but it’s too small for what I carry in the parks or IRL.

I don't have any..

I'm not a merch guy, but i went to WDW for the first time last month, & was thinking i would see Orange Bird stuff all over, but hardly saw any. And i was looking because i like it & i might have bought a shirt or something, i almost got the MagicBand, but decided on Oswald instead.

Needless to say i'm glad to see there is OB merch somewhere.

I have a tshirt I got from Etsy. It’s adorable.🥰 It says something about being a sunshiny day. Reminds me of spring and summer on a beautiful day.

I also have an ornament plus a mug where he is one of many characters. I almost bought a planter last trip but ran out of room in my carry on.

I have a tshirt I got from Etsy. It’s adorable.🥰 It says something about being a sunshiny day. Reminds me of spring and summer on a beautiful day.

I also have an ornament plus a mug where he is one of many characters. I almost bought a planter last trip but ran out of room in my carry on.
The planter this year is cute, but my home is where houseplants come to die, so there’s not much point in buying it.

LOVE the Orange Bird!

It’s the only Disney branding that I will display when I’m outside of the Parks. Every spring, I create my ‘homage to the Orange Bird’ and make a small display of my random baubles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter