slo’s SUNDAY poll - Christmas Gifts You Will Return

How many Christmas gifts, that you received, that you will return?

• None - hooray!

Votes: 40 62.5%

Votes: 6 9.4%

Votes: 2 3.1%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6 or more

• None - I don’t swap gifts with others

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • None, but I have to return some for others that didn’t work out for them

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
So far, no gift returns. I bought a few things during sales and I need to return at least 1 sweater. I also ordered some boots but not sure I need to keep both pairs.

I have one thing I received to exchange - my DH, that has been married to me for 14 years, apparently has no idea what size shoes I wear. He bought me some slippers that are way too small :-)

Just 2- A shirt that ended up not fitting and a Magic Bullet, which I already own.

DD and I each received Tory Burch sandals. We both want to pop into Nordstrom’s to see if the next size up fits the better. Love the sandals though

Last edited:
I voted other. The only thing I'd like to return is the case of covid that I tested positive for on Christmas Day. Other than that? Who knows? I am quarantined so we (me, DH, DD, SIL, GS5) haven't exchanged anything at all. My tree has tons of wrapped presents under it- we were supposed to do our "Christmas" today, but that won't be happening for a while. :sad2:

We regifted a bottle of wine that we can’t drink to to medicines I take. I did tell the recipient that it was a regift.

So no returns, but a regift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter