slo’s THURSDAY 8/25 poll - Juice In The Morning

Juice in the morning - Do you drink it and what kind do you drink?

• I do drink juice in the morning

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • I do NOT drink juice in the morning

Votes: 67 74.4%
  • Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Grapefruit

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Grape or White Grape

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Tomato

• A Mix (ex. orange/banana, orange/pineapple and etc)

• A juice not listed (please post what)

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you drink juice in the morning?
If yes, what kind of juice do you drink?
(multiple choice)

For Me….I do not drink juice - to many calories for me (I drink my coffee black to have no calories)
I do drink things with calories once in awhile, which I’m ok with. I’m just not ok with having to commit to drinking an entire container of juice before it gets old. I do like juice and I will drink it once in awhile if I’m at a brunch or breakfast buffet - it’s a treat for me at those places. When I do drink juice I like everything but tomato juice.
E34C3C50-4E02-4951-9DBC-94771ACAEDA2.png

Not morning - night - grapefruit juice - addicted to it - love it - have to have some every night - bring it on the the ship when I cruise - yup I have a problem - one of my favorite drinks is a Paloma - which is tequila & grapefruit juice ❤️❤️
Can’t have it in the morning - too busy with my other addiction to coffee - not enough hours in day to fit in my nonalcoholic drinking addiction
Afternoon - my daily ONE small soda addiction - coke
I may need to get on a program - this all cuts into drinking all that dang water
Needless to say if you need me you know where to find me - with all these fluids you know where I’m at !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Other - I drink juice (always orange juice) about once a week in mornings, usually on Saturday or Sunday, whichever day we have the big breakfast. We'll go to the local American Legion and order the works, or I'll cook like crazy at home. Pancakes or waffles or toast, piles of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage or ham. Fresh fruit like berries or melon. With drip coffee and big glasses of orange juice.

The rest of the week, it's ice water and espresso (DH makes us espresso almost every day). Oatmeal with milk or yogurt with granola. I know, boring.

Orange juice, with pulp if available when buying a bottle at the grocery store, every morning. Tropicana Trop 50. Always 2 or 3 bottles in the fridge. I've had orange juice every morning (well, I suppose most every morning) since I was a little kid.

ETA--I'd like to have grapefruit juice once in awhile, but not good in combination with a couple of my meds.

No. For me it’s like main lining sugar that leads to a sugar crash less than an hour later and pretty much has me off the rest of the day. Also gives me heartburn. And lastly, with the rare exception of a cocktail a couple times of year I don’t drink my calories. Not worth the hit.

Nope, no juice, except perhaps at a late-morning brunch, which is a rare event for us. I’m like Slo; I make an effort not to drink calories at any time of day.

Only when we are out for breakfast, I don’t drink coffee so that is my go to. It’s only orange juice without pulp. Not a fruity drink person.

No juice at any time. However, if my meds permitted me to drink it, I would guzzle grapefruit juice by the gallon :D

I don't drink juice at all. Too much sugar for me. I drink coffee and tea (preferably green tea like jasmine) instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter