~~~ Smiley Thread #9 is super fine! ~~~Post your favorite smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on the 2 pounds.:woohoo:

Thanks. I didn't think I was going to loose any this week. I got on the scalw this morning which Mondays are suppose to be my "weight in" days and thank gosh :) I was happy.

yes :sad: A friend is watching H while I went with him. I am trying to wait on M to call me so I can turn in E's registration card when I pick him up in a bit. The only thing missing is M's employer and his occupation. I don't know.:rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2: OOps!

:guilty: sorry I missed to call you, I had to keep C on task on his school work :mad: like every 45 seconds.

hi!

:cool1: I just got off the stationary bike. I'm sweaty :p

Afternoon btw :love:

Thanks! :woohoo: good job on the bike :thumbsup2 I am glad that we can lose weight together :hug:

P and I might get to stay at the Grand Californian when we go to DL for our day 1/2 :hyper: i am very excited

Thanks! :woohoo: good job on the bike :thumbsup2 I am glad that we can lose weight together :hug:
Here's the plan, for now, I'm going to try and do the bike before I start posting with ya'll in the afternoon. Motivation for me to get it done and quickly. I was on for about 15mins. mid speed, bumped the bike up two notches, and back down to mid speed for cool down. :teacher:

L got her ears pierced yesterday. She is very happy :goodvibes
awwww, was she scared?

Here's the plan, for now, I'm going to try and do the bike before I start posting with ya'll in the afternoon. Motivation for me to get it done and quickly. I was on for about 15mins. mid speed, bumped the bike up two notches, and back down to mid speed for cool down. :teacher:

awwww, was she scared?

That is great, you did good :goodvibes

yes she was scared. She cried i told her that was the only time in her life that she would have to do it though. She has been wanting to do it for awhile now :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter