Snacks At Sl ?????

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Need some help, PLEASE, in planning our next visit to DLP.

We'll be arriving at SL around 13.00 PM ; don't want to waist PRECIOUS time for lunch ..... we would like to stay at the two parks as long as possible !!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Can someone tell me if we can have a quick bite at SL ? Where ?
What could we get ?

THANKS a lot !!!!!

Laura:wave:

Alas... there is no snack bar at the SL. And the SL restaurants are open for dinner only. Here is what I would do: drop your stuff in your room and head on foot for the Disney Village - a five minute walk - you can have a bite at Mcdonald's or the sandwich shop... or if you take the shuttle right to the park, you can grab a bite on Main Street...
There is a shop on the SL - I think they have snacks, but nothing like 'real food' or sandwiches. Sorry.

The Beaver Creek Tavern (one of the SL restaurants) doesn't close until 2.30pm so you could always 'eat light' in there. They have buffet options so you could have as little or as much as you want and get it quicky so you can eat and get to the parks.

I'd recommend eating before entering the park as 1pm is a very busy time for the park eateries.

Steve, my understanding was the Beaver Creek is open only for Breakfast and dinner. Do you have different info? What might one get for lunch there?

I think it's the Hunter's Grill restaurant (also in SL) which is only open for dinner at not lunch. There was all kinds of food when we visited the Beaver Creek tavern - the buffet was huge with BBQ food, pasta, meats, soups, salads and all sorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter