• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Amgry!! At park now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercydisney

Is it on sale?
My DD's fastpass disappeared. We are a Hollywood Studios right now. Went to Guest Relations to figure out what happened. The CM was saying I did, not. Had to ask for Supervisor she told me I couldn't have made my FPs 60 days in advance because I am an AP. Explained to her I booked a package so I could. Kept denying it!!!!
Finally agreed with me!!!
She also told me I couldn't book Dining
180 days out!!!
Daughter is pretty upset with whole experience
I am more upset of the way I was treated then losing the FPs!!
Sorry for the rant!!
Just need to vent!!

We had two members of our party's fast passes disappear for our entire trip and disney IT fixed it all for us. It's frustrating but things like this happen from time to time.

OP - Were they able to reinstate them for you or do anything? Was it just your DD or everyone's FPP? Scary that that can happen. What a mess.

Did it disappear from MDE or did you have an issue when you tried to scan? I was having the worst issues with my FP not showing in MDE (especially the app, but also the website) even though they were there and they worked. Sometimes it took two or three refreshes before the correct info would show. Very frustrating, especially when I wanted to make a change. I didn’t have any scan issues though. Sorry you were frustrated. It’s tough when we know more than the CM does . . .:rolleyes1

A few years ago, I was yelled at — actually yelled at — in a Fastpass return queue. I had handed two paper fast passes for myself and my sister to the collection CM, but she only noticed the one on top. It was busy and she thought we were trying to scam her, and adamantly refused to believe me when I said I’d handed her both. Unfortunately, some scammers have created a level of mistrust.

Did it disappear from MDE or did you have an issue when you tried to scan? I was having the worst issues with my FP not showing in MDE (especially the app, but also the website) even though they were there and they worked. Sometimes it took two or three refreshes before the correct info would show. Very frustrating, especially when I wanted to make a change. I didn’t have any scan issues though. Sorry you were frustrated. It’s tough when we know more than the CM does . . .:rolleyes1
They disappeared from the app.

You need to report them. No sense in anyone be treated like that

Note the day, time, grab names if u can.
No one should feel like u do on their vacation when it can be handled better..
Sorry to hear this.
But Don’t let it effect the rest of ur day/visit!
Have fun, enjoy and if u want, stop by guest services on ur way out and Tell them Exactly what happened and how it was handled and made u/daughter feel!
Pixie dust ur way!!!!

I had a horrible time with the app when I was there last week - I had to restart and reload many times to get it to show my FP. I missed one FP for Toy Story cause I didn't realize I had it. Sometimes after booking 3 FP and booking subsequent ones, it just wouldn't let me book any more. I went to Guest Services at Epcot to confirm what FP I had at one point and the guy there seemed to know the app was being very buggy lately.

Sorry you had a bad experience with customer service OP - that shouldn't happen. Considering it was one FP out of the bunch for your daughter they should be able to reason that something happened to hers. We had CM's very understanding when I thought I had booked one for someone in my group and it wasn't showing up - they just let her through (which was nice - not expected nor would I get mad had they not).

I did see more than the usual number of people at the FP entrance who seemed perplexed about their return times or what happened to their passes (heard some saying they knew they had them or thought they did). Disney needs to get its act together with the app - never had the problems before that I had with this trip!

The app has been really glitchy lately. My FP's "disappear" from the app from time to time when I'm in the parks. I use the quotations, because they always reappear after refreshing, or restarting the app. They are still there. I would recommend screenshotting the fast passes. Regardless of if they disappear or not, it's easier to check a picture than to load the app. In the future I would recommend doing a refresh, or close the app and sign in/sign out.

The app has been really glitchy lately. My FP's "disappear" from the app from time to time when I'm in the parks. I use the quotations, because they always reappear after refreshing, or restarting the app. They are still there. I would recommend screenshotting the fast passes. Regardless of if they disappear or not, it's easier to check a picture than to load the app. In the future I would recommend doing a refresh, or close the app and sign in/sign out.

That’s what I did. Each morning I would make that days FP photo my lock screen photo. That works for times, but not if you want to add or modify. That’s where I was running into trouble last week. I would just keep refreshing until the correct info came up.

That’s what I did. Each morning I would make that days FP photo my lock screen photo. That works for times, but not if you want to add or modify. That’s where I was running into trouble last week. I would just keep refreshing until the correct info came up.

I was there from Aug. 23 - 28 and had the exact same issues. Would open the app and FP+ wouldn't even be there. Sometimes it would just list my ADR's for the day and nothing else. Close app, reload, close app, reload, etc. and they would finally pop up. Sometimes one of us would be missing from the FP+ and sometimes, when I would go to modify, I wouldn't even be listed on my own account. The wifi was really spotty as well, which didn't help. I felt like I was battling the app the entire trip. I eventually won the war - all FP+'s scanned properly and I even scored great FP+ with refresh - but it was definitely a battle almost every time I opened the app. Will WDW EVER get its IT together?

OP - it's very likely your daughter's FP+ were intact the whole time and would have scanned properly, but the app was just glitchy. That certainly doesn't excuse how you were treated though.

Why would they say you couldn't book dining 180 days out?

We've had FPs disappear from MDE but we tapped in anyway assuming it was just another glitch. We've never had a problem, it always recognizes that we have them even if we can't see them on MDE.

We’re here now and the app is essentially useless. Shows none of our FPs but if you try to book more, it says we have reached our limit. If we go to the website, everything shows up just as we booked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter