So, how much Disney stuff is advertised on or in your vehicle?

My vehicle:

License plate cover: "Been there, done that...going back"
Tinkerbell steering wheel cover
Mickey w/ golden ears antenna ball
WDW car magnet
Disney MOM car magnet

I had a WDW license plate...but had to remove it. TX requires both a back and front license plate. The nice police man that gave me a warning ticket told me I had to remove my WDW license plate and put my official TX one back on the front of my car.:confused3

DH's truck:

Mickey fuzzy dice
Mickey & friends steering wheel cover
Pirate antenna ball
"I'm Goofy, what's your excuse" window decal
WDW car magnet

DH is probably a bigger fan than I am.:lovestruc

Wow, sounds like y'all have some very cute cars!! I just got a new car too, and haven't had the chance to "Disney it up" much. I don't have an antenna on this car either, so I'm gonna have to take my Mickey topper and hang it from my rearview mirror. I had thought about getting the "Mickey family" stickers, but since it's just the DH and I, I wasn't sure how that would look! :confused3
I would love to see what these "Been there, done that, going back" tag frames look like that several of you have mentioned...that sounds like it would be right up my alley. Anyone have a pic? (I'm guessing that there only available in Disney, right?)

I have several antenna balls for each season (all Disney of course)-right now I'm using my YOAMD one. Then I have the Disney family decals on the back-Dad, Mom, 3 boys. I have the Where dreams come true license plate frame, Mickey Moms club magnet, Disney World magnet, and a case of Disney cd's inside the car. Most of DS11's friends refer to me as the "Crazy Disney lady."::lmao::rotfl2: :lmao:

none. We don't have anything on either of our vehicles from Disney or anywhere else, for that matter. We're weird in that we don't like decals or anything on the car or anything hanging around in the car besides the random kids' toy or sippy. These may or may not have Disney characters on them.

I just have a Mickey buckled in my backseat with a Mickey baseball cap on (his head was turning brown from all the sun).

I have a Mickey steering wheel cover and my princess mouse ears sitting on the top of my head rest so it looks like I have them on when driving.
I want to get a license plate frame too.

We have antenna toppers, even change them out for the Christmas holidays! In my back seat, all seat belted in, is a large classic Pooh stuffed animal! This summer I plan to buy the family decals!
Lucy's Mom

Just a Minnie antennea topper at the moment. Oh, and the WDW world books I carry with me for reading while waiting on DS doctor appointments.

I did have a Mickey topper, but he lost a leg. I was going to take the other leg off, but DH thought that was horrible and replaced him with Minnie.No more Mickey:sad1:

Oh, and I did have the Pirates of the Caribbean hitch cover, the skull and cross bones that eyes lit up red when I braked. Some lady tapped me at Chik-fil-a (ok, I can't spell that) and a day later it broke.:sad2: Then had a Mickey one and it fell off.

I guess I'm not good at advertising for WDW.

I have a Mickey antenna topper, a Disney World magnet, the "Been There Done That Going Back" license plate border on the back and the "Where Dreams Come True (or something along those lines) license plate border on the front, a Dopey window decal on the little rear side window, an Eeyore window decal on the other little rear side window, a stuffed Eeyore laying on my back seat dash. Oh, and I have special Disney license plates.

my disney mobile (mini van)
can't miss it, when we pull up you see the 2 front seats- black & white mickey car seat covers.
always a mickey antenna. i have 3 pk from AK. currently have the zebra mickey on right now
mickey moms club magnet, wdw decal sticker, been there done that bumper sticker, tinker bell sticker on the side window. personalized car seat organizers that match the seat covers
pirate: :rolleyes1 pirate: :rolleyes1 pirate: :rolleyes1 pirate: :rolleyes1

My old car was a gold (think hunny) colored Saturn deemed the Pooh-Mobile. I had a Pooh license plate frame, antenna topper, floor mats (front and back), headrest covers, seatbelt covers, and steering wheel cover. I would also put seasonal Pooh window clings on the back windows and Pooh bean bag toys in the back windshield. Since I got my new car about 2 years ago, I have downsized significantly to just the floor mats, a new WDW license plate frame, and switching between several antenna toppers (right now it's Tigger). I had a WDW sticker on the back windshield until about a month ago when it disappeared. It must have fallen off, but it was already very faded so I didn't mind much. I always love spotting other Disney-fied cars!

Just a Tinkerbell magnet and a Disney antenna topper (at present it's the flag Mickey one). I wanted a licence plate frame, but they only had plastic ones in Dec, and I didn't think it would make it through a New England winter. :(

FYI - I have a plastic license plate frame that I got last June, and it has survived a car accident (where my license plate was knocked off the car and the back window smashed to pieces) and the New England winter - that thing is TOUGH!!

I had a TINK magnet on my bumper but she was abducted. 3 weeks later I received a scrap book in the mail entitled "My vacation" Inside were pictures of my TINK all over Florida, at the beach, in the bath tub, on the side of someones Harley tank, etc. It was the funniest thing ever. I still have not got her back. The lady that abducted her wants to take TINK camping!

Lime Green Mickey Head Antenna Topper, Where Dreams Come True license plate holder, an official state issued license plate with a Disney Character name on it, a Rainbow Mickey Head sticker, a Stitch Here Comes Trouble sticker, and a faux chrome Mickey Head emblem. Not to mention various cd's and a plush or two now and then.

Our local Disney Store is closing. Tonight, for about 30 minutes, it had over $350 worth of discounted merchandise, which was worth about $1000 at full price.

I have a Disney mobile too!!:goodvibes

On my back window I have the Disney people(mom, dad, daughter, son, and dog wearing Mickey ears), my DVC member decal, and around my back license plate I have the WDW license plate cover. Also on the back side window I have a Mickey kissing Minnie decal. I also had a Tinkerbell magnet on the back but someone stole it! No antenna topper because my car doesn't have one.

Here's what I got:
1. MickeyMomsClub magnet on my gas cover
3. Mouseketeer Family (all 4 of us)
4. Mickey floor mats
5. and 2 Disney CD's

(we also don't have an antennae on our car):(

I have an Eeyore antenna topper (my DH has Grumpy), a Disney license plate frame, Pooh & Tigger floor mats (I am waiting for the steering wheel cover which I keep putting on birthday/Christmas lists and have yet to get), and a Tinkerbell hanging from my rearview mirror. Besides Grumpy on DH's car, he has the Grumpy decal, and the family decals--dad, mom, son, son and dog.

We have the Disney- Where Dreams Come True license plate holder, Rock n Roller Coaster dice (black) hanging from our rearview, a random Disney antenna topper (we have a small collection, right now it's Sorcerer Mickey), a Stitch decal on the driver's side back window, and an Animal (Muppets) decal on the passenger's side back window. That's it for now, but I'm always looking for more to add.

I had a TINK magnet on my bumper but she was abducted. 3 weeks later I received a scrap book in the mail entitled "My vacation" Inside were pictures of my TINK all over Florida, at the beach, in the bath tub, on the side of someones Harley tank, etc. It was the funniest thing ever. I still have not got her back. The lady that abducted her wants to take TINK camping!

That is too funy!:rotfl2:

I have the antenna topper (which I change when the mood hits me), A WDW oval sticker and tink hitch cover (that is my fav!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter