So, how much Disney stuff is advertised on or in your vehicle?

Gosh, my sister actually called me a Disney Freak!

I have a Minnie antenna topper (several that are seasonal related), Aerosmith Rock N Roller Coaster fuzzy dice, LGMH that I made from pom poms that sit on the dice, and my Disney Moms magnet on the back.

My license plate holder and window stickers are all Jesus related. I love Disney but have to keep my priorities in order, LOL.

My DH has Sorcerer Mickey and Princess Minnie stuck in the back window of his truck, propped up against the head rests.

Oh, and I have a McD's Captain Jack in the car too! Ahoy!

Our Toyota FJ Cruiser has 2 magnets, an Antenna Topper, a Mickey Mat (on myside) and DH has a matching Mickey Steering wheel cover.:thumbsup2 I don't drive, I just ride in it!;)

Let's see... I have Tinkerbell floor mats, steering wheel cover, Tinkerbell appliques on my dashmat, and carseat covers, a Tinkerbell sticker on the back window, plus a Magical Gatherings stickon with Tinkerbell on it like the ones from the monorail & buses at WDW. My license plate is "TinkLvr". Plus I have a Jessica Rabbit license plate frame and a Tinkerbell magnet. I used to have Tinkerbell on my front license plate, but my DH broke it and I haven't had a chance to replace it. I also have a Tinkerbell antenna topper and CD holder.

I think that's all.:tinker: :tink:
So do you think I like Tinkerbell, or what? :laughing: :woohoo:

I always have a Mickey antenna topper (lots to choose from...all the extras are in a quart size ziplock bag that won't close), beads from the P&PP hanging from my rearview mirrow, Mickey decal on the back window, and my favorite is my Mickey trailer hitch cover that my brother welded for me out of stainless steel. (after he made mine it came out in the next Disney catalog)

I have a tinkerbell steering wheel cover TB dice HSM on ice key chain hanging from the mirror. TB sticker on the back window and a disney family hubby me and the kids. And a MM antenna topper lol.
And a license plate on the front with my and hubby same on it with Mickey and Minnie saying always and forever.

Since I don't have a car...
My mom's car has a WDW license plate holder and a tink suction thing. We also have a Tinkerbell plate for the front of the car, but we haven't put it on yet.

Mickey steering wheel cover, front and back Disney World license frames "Been there, Done that, Going back", "I would rather be at Disney World" decal on rear window and on right side rear window is my full color Mickey firefighter decal. Oh, and inside the car my two CD set of music from Magic Kingdom and Epcot. You should see my locker at the fire station:crazy:
Yes, I'm a Disney geek!

DH has just renamed my car the Tink-mobile. In addition to the stuff in my previous post he has just added "Tink" lettering on my third brake light, a Tink sticker on my rear bumper, Tink stickers on both rear windows w/ my Grumpy stickers and a Tink license plate surround on my Disney Castle w/Tink front license plate.

He also added Tink stickers to his car and van.

How funny! My co-workers have named my mini-van the Mickey Mobile! :goodvibes I have a vanity plate on the back, surrounded by the Princess license plate frame. I have a 2008 plate on the front. I have a DVC decal on the back window. Tink, Mickey and a Princess crown are on the side windows. I don't have an antenna topper-no antenna. But I do have tons of Disney CD's in the van. Plus I have Pooh, Tigger and Mickey floor mats. :thumbsup2

I am dressing our car up for our trip in a few weeks.

I got a disney antenna topper, disney license plate, and I bought Disney character window clings to put all over the car, plus Disney CDs and my lanyards to hang on my mirror (hope it doesn't break off) oh and I plan on getting red polish to write on the windows too.:rotfl:

what??? i think it is normal!!!!

None, DH would kill me and never ride in the car with me again :lmao:

I've got just one chrome Mickey head on the back of my car. It lets people know I'm a fan and still looks pretty good to me. Here's a pick from NYC, my car is about to go into a car elevator.

CarNYC.jpg

Moving this over to the ThemeParks Community Board.

Thanks,

Knox

My wife's Town and Country has 2 Walt DisneyWorld magnets on the back (one with the Fab 5 classic Disney characters, the other with Stitch scratching down the magnet). She also has the Disney Family stickers on the rear windshield: Dad, Mom, 2 boys, and dog. She finally found all of the needed family members on our recent trip to Disney and loves them. She also has a constantly revolving antenna topper from her collection on her antenna (no duh). It's definitely a Disney Mobile. Also, I've christened it the Nautilus 'cause it's kind of sea green Disney Mobile! :thumbsup2

None (don't want to draw attention to my car) ... Just don't ask about my cubical at work :laughing:

Well..let's see... I have a Magic Kingdom tag on the front of my Jeep Wrangler. I have Mickey antenna toppers that rotate every couple of months, and I have a shell necklace that technically came from Disney hanging around my rear view mirror. It's not Disney merchandise, but a Hawaiian cheerleading squad gave them to me and a couple of other CMs when we checked them in during Pop Warner. It's special. :teeth:

I have the "chrome" Mickey head on the back, Been There, Done That license frame, 4 parks, 1 world vanity plate, and my parking permits on the front dash. I don't have the heart to take them out. I also have the Mickey keyring in the ignition if that counts!!!

Almost forgot, DS2 has 2 or 3 three Mickeys that "ride with him" and a Disneyland singalong DVD playing at all times. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter