So I just got a package from ABD... and NEWS! (sort of)

Now that's what I call a loyalty program!

While it's nice to see that AbD is offering a VISA Gift Card, it's definitely not as generous as other promotions.

For example, a family of 4 who books the "England and France Family Vacation" on a select departure will pay $17,356. So, if my math is correct, the $500 Gift Card amounts to less than a 3% discount. I guess it's better than nothing, but I miss the days when they offered the Early Booking and Loyalty Discounts...

If ABD has a program like National Geographic's, that would pretty much cinch it for me since I would only need one more trip to qualify. Nat Geo has a lot of land based trips in addition to the ship based trip they do in partnership with Lindblad. Their trips tend to be a bit more expensive, but they offer deals like free airfare and big discounts and offer more destinations.

D'oh! I never thought to look for a facebook page!!! :confused3

Sayhello

If you "like" them on FB, you get regular posts, quizes, comments, and announcements. I can't decide if it makes me feel connected or just bummed that I don't have a trip in the works...I guess they want me to feel both, so I'll book one!

Ok--Now I feel left out!
We've also done 4 ABD's, but apparently not the right ones. We didn't get a water bottle or an email, but I guess I'll start checking FB and the website for any future deals. :confused:

Where would I be without my friends on the Disboards????
Thanks.
Turtlemom.

Ok--Now I feel left out!
We've also done 4 ABD's, but apparently not the right ones. We didn't get a water bottle or an email, but I guess I'll start checking FB and the website for any future deals. :confused:

Where would I be without my friends on the Disboards????
Thanks.
Turtlemom.
I ask that all the time! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

I received a VIP gift today and it was a spiral notepad with a pen and a very cheap string backpack. There was a letter inside about 2011 trips and encouraging me to book. Our 2011 vacations are already planned so maybe 2012 or the ABD add-on for our Alaska cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter