So, When The Podcast Crew Says The Cruise Will Hold Great Things For Us..

I want pie, a konga line, funny hats, and a grand prize of cookies.

What about the Mojitos?

I'm actually looking forward to the surprise of it all and the joy of meeting all of you on the cruise. Please..Please don't leak any of the details. :)

What about the Mojitos?

I'm actually looking forward to the surprise of it all and the joy of meeting all of you on the cruise. Please..Please don't leak any of the details. :)

Aaron, don't you mean MOGEETOS?

Kim

pete should rent out palo just for all of us and have a party.
but at least some funny hats.....no wait... lime green mojitos.

I want Monkey Soup!!!

Just a note, if you decide to have character breakfast at the Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom they serve Monkey Juice....Seriously, that's what they call it.

(I think its actually Dole strawberry, orange and bananna fruit drink). ;)

A little Tequila for John and...:dancer: it's on.:lmao:

:rotfl:

Damn' it im gonna miss the little bag of prezels! It's harder to find them here too!

:rotfl:

Damn' it im gonna miss the little bag of prezels! It's harder to find them here too!

In an effort to promote continued good will between the UK and US, I will make the sacrifice and send you my bag of pretzels. ;)

Islands in the Stream... :rotfl2: Have you seen Kenny Rogers these days, talk about SCARY!! :scared: I haven't thought about that song for years!!

I nominate John to sing Copa Cabana, by Barry Manilow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter