Social Disney-ing...a Feb/March 2021 Chunky Birthday trip! COMPLETED 8/28!!

Hey there chunky birthday lady!!! Just finding your report but Happy Birthday again. So glad you got some Disney time in. Rivera looks absolutely beautiful and loving your scavenger hunt. Can't wait to see how that all works out. May be something different to do with Casey whenever we finally get back.

Good to see your back! Following along :wave2:
Thanks Raeven! It's good to be back! Thanks for following along!
Here and following your TR. :) Can't wait to hear about the scavenger hunt. I have ordered 2 for the kids. We leave in 14 days!!
Thanks for following! The story hunts are fun and it's something different to do. I was able to answer about 40% of the questions though just on my knowledge of Epcot itself, but for the rest I really had to wander and look at things in more detail which was nice! Have a great trip! Just under 3 more weeks for me!
What a fabulous birthday gift from your family! I am looking forward to following along with your trip report!
Thank you so much!! Welcome!!
Awww thank you so much! Stay tuned for her St. Paddy's day photos! Waiting on my order to be finalized!
I saw on Instagram! So freakin' cute! :lovestruc
Hi Su-Lynn!

I am so excited to be reading another trip report from you. I really enjoyed seeing this trip through your IG stories. Can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much for following here! I really had the best of times as you probably could tell LOL :)
I just love the Skyliner. It really is the perfect way to travel.
It really is!
Love TSMM....your scores are awesome. I have so much fun on this ride but am terrible at it, lol!
Haha that's how I feel on Buzz Lightyear! I'm so bad at it!
Your brunch looks fantastic! Those sour cream waffles would be right up my alley.
Everything was delicious! Next time we stay at Riviera I want to eat breakfast there every day, LOL.
Is there anything better than a glorious spring day in Epcot?
It is pretty much the perfect day for me!!
Your breakfast looked really good. I'm thinking we might have to try this place out and change from Chef Mickeys on our September trip.
I would try both places! It's so rare to see characters now that the meals are one guaranteed way to see them. I've actually been trying for Chef Mickeys for our April trip and so far no luck. At least we have Topolino's again, whew! I absolutely love the food there.
Thank you for describing the plant based omelet. I’d been wondering about that and now I definitely want to try it!
It is actually really delicious and I want to see where I can source the same plant based eggs!
Love seeing your visit to Topolino's, since I just revisited ours from a year ago and had been wondering how it changed. Looks like it's still a lot of fun!
It is still really fun! My absolute favorite meal on property!
Your Skyliner ride looks amazing, and so does the breakfast.

The scavenger hunt looks like something I'd enjoy and a lot of fun.

The skyliner is my favorite way to travel now and Topolino's is my favorite restaurant. I should just move into the Riviera, LOL.
The hunt was fun! I did it over a few days while we were in Epcot just so it'll last longer, LOL!

I'm late to the party but am all caught up now! So happy you are doing a report of your birthday trip! We had some overlapping days with you (in Orlando, sadly not Disney) and the weather was simply beautiful while we were there! Can't wait for more of your trip report!:surfweb:
Thank you so much!
Oh that's too bad no Disney but glad you got to enjoy the weather! It really was beautiful especially the latter half of the week!
First class looks really nice! Glad you got to enjoy it!

Oooh that scavenger hunt looks like so much fun! Can’t wait to read more about it!
It was sooo nice flying first class - I wish the prices would stay that low!
The story hunt really made me discover more about Epcot that I didn't know!
I just found your trip report. It turns out that we were at WDW when you were there. We were at YC from Feb 28th to March 5th. :)
Oh awesome! We might have passed by each other without even knowing it! :)
Wasn't the weather just beautiful! I loved it!
We discovered the hard way that the first one on ME gets the very last row next to the bathroom. :(
Oh yes....we sat right next to the bathroom in the second to last row. :crazy2:
The windy ride is especially nice right now because we take off our mask during the ride.
Yes me too!!!
The scavenger hunt looks like a fun way to explore Epcot, especially when you have been there lots of times. :)
Exactly my thoughts! It was nice to rediscover a familiar park!
Brunch looks delicious :)
It really was! My tummy was very happy!
Brunch at Topolino's sounds fantastic. I love how they let you order multiple entrees for no extra charge. The Riviera looks so beautiful! It's one of the first places I want to check out once I'm back in Disney.
I love that you can order as much food as you want. Of course I am now just discovering this so feel I need to make up for lost time. LOL. I'm definitely going to get the fruit plate next time.
I absolutely love the Riviera, it's my new favorite resort!
Hey there chunky birthday lady!!! Just finding your report but Happy Birthday again. So glad you got some Disney time in. Rivera looks absolutely beautiful and loving your scavenger hunt. Can't wait to see how that all works out. May be something different to do with Casey whenever we finally get back.
CHUNKYLUSH!!! How I've missed you and your whole gang! I've only just gotten back on the DIS so have to catch up on everything!
Thank you so much! I still remember the time two years ago when we were all in MK celebrating Casey's birthday and my birthday in the rain, but it was still such a fun memorable night!
I think Casey will enjoy the story hunts but she may actually know the answers to many of the questions before even starting the hunt lol!

So excited to read your report! I have no idea how we didn’t run into one another at MCO on the 26th!! We landed within minutes of you guys!!! Small world!

Thanks for joining! Oh that is so crazy! Did you take ME too? Maybe we were on the same bus? LOL

Following! Topolino’s looks so good, it’s definitely on the top of my list to try, though I can’t decide on breakfast or dinner! Riviera is so beautiful!

...and remember the good ol' times...

t9L56GeP1fO_ZPrBlr73zsVMIjlW9IdbdoTd_kxZ9JlfEznrs9d0ztbTCBJOltlr2ivnGUO0KPbRT9cHOshk6mSRLVqyXwqjPzz4L21qWSH3R9SdelcKCtrHjE2DB3lbEofEhx9QuFGhrnzDJFvYL27PfbO_LqLOwsixI9BKITXUj8PoKb4JqkIFQC3-h97yvHSYxZQTKlyilgCHQ1CbOan5WGRAJmKc4cRAxYXwc0d2GjfuZcB03JLCC_Bjf51qI6NM344UOSHFlNyaP_GfyriTC9ifhou3ZDnAlHSEfe7lNiDSHtQZdyltvUz65wkvR64bTqg2LkRXUCuTaokDbZmpViYxm3vmP-Rg9JfStd59Fy3VKiu5pA0WJdA-tuRPLo5GI1xu6TgrU12B2-5X8b6hrt0he241cuwqWxMdZj3vJ5F_RfradXhYPwmKb66q87NziTpJ_u0qMtWO7d3RAT89KM9xq1pOol4bd3FCCmh7ou-5uC1qLn9WjUPy1ySHZX9Z9HUuXVCJjUHpQ2t2fR1gxwbOQRvEMiCTCaTH0Mitof0kRc-zth7yEcb5FtVNzskpUcuDXFsnzotvsDss1ZDXb8IW3OwwoN2CrziKU-b_IJEP5eLK9Kef5rwS17fY1ULNHR1dhHS3DvrvV-F4lYb6nDuTUYytRb6hbMYr7Sw58rJ4uYcunvSadeuwEnaaqdInmexOxo2MwKDOo_ZeMtKX2w=w806-h537-no

(pic is from March 2020, 4 days before Disney World shutdown)

Hi! I always enjoy reading trip reports (My Disney away from Disney. :-) ), but I don't often comment. I really enjoy your reports for the warm & fuzzy factor! We must have been at WDW at the same time last year. We were there March 6-15, 2020. There is something incredibly weird about being in Epcot waiting for the Epcot Forever show and seeing the shutdown announcement on Facebook. I mean, everything last spring was weird but that was just weeeeeeeeird!

Part 3: The Return of Park Hopping

We entered Epcot on the International Gateway side and just started walking around the world. We noticed this new monstrosity sitting out in the lagoon:

ACtC-3dwsTCNeQGcuiMG6g8krLsyC-JtivWKg9y4jzvkWoHQuTXpOw1lmtb9_rzaAg6h9aTb0NfXdUJskkcOE1l2tiMJFDo6ewd6PLlrxTbPmb6mgDkEv6yahhrB5SyJyK1g0QQSsoydJ8KHv7SknmhmiGVUcA=w485-h646-no

Those are the new barges and water feature for Harmonio-us, that new show coming to Epcot. I just hope it's better than Epcot Forever, but nothing in my heart can replace Illuminations! The barges are a bit of an eyesore and it definitely blocks the view around the lagoon as well as Spaceship Earth depending on where you're standing. This better be worth it! Hopefully the fountains will be so amazing I will forget I ever complained, LOL!

Since it was in between two festivals, FoARTs and F&G, Epcot's World Showcase was rather...dead. It was nice that there weren't too many people but it also seems to be missing something. I guess we're usually here during a festival!

I was going to meet one of my Instagram friends over in Japan so Chunkydust and Steve went to check out the new area next to France. Ratatouille is obviously not open yet but the pathway leading back is and there are a small set of restrooms all the way in the back. Not terribly exciting but can't wait until the ride finally opens!

I met my friend Liz over in Japan. We've been trying to meet up for 2 years and finally we did! And the coolest thing is, we have the SAME birthday! So awesome to finally meet her and on our birthday no less!

ACtC-3coSY_JayBuecfH1ScZZ2_GYCNvlhAyvsTc6FemuefgBY916mcpNAjiJ8mz2Eip-YjfBYItPBWgzTYFzZiYnkWP8yZ-zPzSGZL4H55BGmfV2IW-kOUI4DxmPQ1tGqZyzQW_aav4wQETIFlAIlpLRFDPZA=w485-h646-no

(We were drinking water when her son snapped this picture).

Liz's disposable mask had actually broke and she had fudged a knot in the ear loop that didn't look like it was going to last so I told her about the cute masks in Mitsukoshi and we were right there anyways, so we went inside. I pointed out the Rilakkuma masks, they come in different patterns and they are resusable, breatheable and adjustable. I actually bought one of them back in November and I really like them. They are definitely more expensive in Mitsukoshi vs getting them online but in a pinch, it works!

Here's me from November in my Rilakkuma mask. It's sushi-themed!

ACtC-3dP4QCgx3pBtIyQtcFO4_v9-TDYLGUmmVApIEAzBinmQieLiqBxpWX2tmPU1cX9lVoJIXFlcKE9_s2ufdIbLRFF-TfLZCSrEuQQ13GjKdERaWXZshO5st-FBgSy6bwnaIuih1olpBRFJPg0JjYsYG7FJA=w485-h646-no

Liz thought the masks were so cute so she bought one that was similar to the one I had gotten (my pattern was no longer there). We shopped around a bit more and then said our goodbyes with plans to meet up the next day in DHS.

Steve and Chunkydust caught up with me in Japan and we continued our journey around the world. Steve actually pointed out this butterfly wing mural and suggested I take a picture. He's turning into an Instagram hubby! :rotfl: Except I need him to take pictures at better angles so that it looks like I'm 10lbs lighter. Might be impossible to do! :laughing:

ACtC-3c47LYQQjo0dq2OosE8j-Z32XDoW9BxE-IAmhRw1iN7qub2-QrRrEg1uRJRCrchB_JVkTw1rgQImungzh0YkQy7EgtMmFSF7RKS6q2FtiGQi-1mF5WJMLOXvx8KiRfYd1x5GrtO3aEZyj-yq0rweGEDRQ=w862-h646-no

We also noticed many of the Flower and Garden Topiaries were up. They are so pretty! I'm so happy they are back!

ACtC-3dz-sacYSjw7V-w1UOTy9-P3Y0F712V9IgsLpPlN3XbX7KHzs8GfymzB76QoWwOLhiIEqlUSTMOZAQbBhjsamIt5bazigBIwQoGvWuCOhe65r7860--OKQURu8zjCZ3jjGONQxVUDN1ZJ34sjYfF6HFeg=w485-h646-no
'

We wandered over to Norway and got on Frozen. Now they have started seating in every row and also installed plexiglass between each row. This ride though is soo wonky as the plexiglass is always fogged up and dirty you can't really see anything straight ahead unless you're in the front row!

ACtC-3cw7ickxdovc9D8fIho9bJgbmVlwDzWxyk5SuqkWF-iN3rJMfT7yyygZKC_-3sqjOGBDDhz4yh6dQ4ftvcYo1CkNl7IK0ZxNGj53htTGGX0RrDOHA30QWYfhpEZbk8jqA36np6fTC0nych2UfjG-pVdZw=w485-h646-no

So yeah, front row is best if you want to see...anything! LOL.

Anna did say that Chocolate is the cure for anything, and I definitely agree!

ACtC-3emERwcj72-2SPjo2mkPJDJVshThn-Y1H8ox2xWBtLV5CxIskd_G2052sC4M34p7BBxoUJNrWK9YqkURfy7_OOTryWb04q0pppF4e7N4mGbwrXUtyqE6n0VUWcnMLU8oZm4tp9xajhDmQKvAFCmrSgt5g=w485-h646-no

(OK I did not realize my mask was upside down for like half the day, haha)

But how could you complain on a beautiful day at Epcot!

ACtC-3eZNddnHyY57ACo216EukByFouLDAiHFCBhOpyao3yoNDGqtKnOe64EF7Z1q50GwKqsarDF1SX67inMD1YbREBoLthXIO_rfAsVner95LJgRJ37BG-9P1m4YLvBD2TpJT1iNucube8CikXex69bN5JzVg=w862-h646-no

I looove this view and it would only be better if the Epcot monorail was running through it!! :)

Speaking of front row, we scored on Living with the Land!!

ACtC-3eDbM00_nW-u0FvgAd5YGthIMWotfwcV3w_4UbOEa4R6Mk_XiiCb1RNte5BFyPUAKt5ld1f0PXkhk22J_v-ISilZf4aLgH7vdmWV-ONQ6r3hgCh6NgnWor5ne-RX-qwhQ2g_6QQtfnR5b4Af7qaorA8Hw=w862-h646-no

ACtC-3ePojbv2LcBxaSVGm_0ifrP1Yh4RGakB-m_g3VWnxmMznLkWBf0hMwy9KFfXHBSMCFefJrYN9YVT3XoTAYCQQ9dt-hVmPJyxwQFlyghyOCvhMIjQqLw53Xh26iJA4yH92bi2__aFS1RRw2Occ8JghVWGA=w485-h646-no

And on Soarin'!!!

ACtC-3fu6bD2wYOpsA-lAy1frgm6Fq_dBTPbqwmw8IcbcrYLacaQRtnUEtdWWER8fNoE1Y_xVWh6pHOrSahGLR6_A93D1AAdIRg_8gKgZmZK_tSWF8LDh0XWfYP0F_XMo7ohokMjLACa-hpr180yLIn6cWPsEQ=w485-h646-no

We didn't even ask to be in the front, let alone row B1. It's like they knew it was my birthday! :lovestruc

We hopped onto Spaceship Earth after and then onto Test Track.

ACtC-3cA6Z9gibv7FTq-1wdB-m5WSGLNYurjA9zqqwtUSBnHWF-lrGM6A8X8onE-zWRcm7g4ssbX7jzO7cTwjBeY0Zuoce3RHniJg5ngKflzH-ckR9bnBNeHpbCYWxE3cAAfMgSjiuJPgwP8I662tOb-jlSMSw=w256-h382-no

So fun! Although I do miss designing my car and getting negative efficiency and 200% power, lol.

Here's a fun little photopass pic:

ACtC-3eYFS1Ydf3WqF2XoACM_NLvdA2wkvrOPuSwDzwnVlNgH58oBIjHRDd2F_kJza-z8w45AZRq-JCdrbQCkmm059Q9mmo2a-wXNdEXVGU-3r_A5-9j4AaNClQUlT5qzbCflPZwqAPSP0C13pNYUWGG89OZ6A=w431-h646-no

We decided to head out and hop on over to MK for the evening. Unfortunately Chunkydust had to leave to head home but we will be seeing her several other times this trip :)

This is the first time seeing the new pylons at the front of the park so we stopped to take a few pics. Note mask is still upside down. :upsidedow

ACtC-3cx4Qf43K1XURXEja9GBh9kotW4Yw5rFeNizwqI9r3SKvmKvwCJupQ6VyO3gZ9Zs0wF8WHHDA4A0v3lKg_Tjd8Om9D1C7uN5UkQ6SlCYB8Dbv0EwBOssewDH1x6c4s6VASrSIp30S2PZ_9ItZ3JOOwp-A=w431-h646-no
ACtC-3eOwT_4ai8gUsYdsdtdAsb10Ci8CkGmWbuKic1VETYe3EE6Sn_HRXk1hhWUlhqH54ZmbuydgKyrnq2_x3FLiPrvNjdhJQOwAc6QXIrrwS8NygV4Y-d-AqBHPRHxogH_0dna4_J6Hxa9cZ1USoPG-qMY7g=w485-h646-no

I like the pylons, they are pretty cool looking.

ACtC-3ejA2Y0gIbkNTnGq6tzezAjDykRf6r0L9YYQ4YvEVrAM06fJ5TLUdJC4AT76V4pKRAFJsu9e46kvD0zP6sJdLr2mUv-sIU6NVz3Ilc5eedpEgJVMuiByLNZAZWQtETbLZ2YLQym3knAeC4PjLvwAZ9FOw=w485-h646-no

It seemed a while since we've been out this way since we've been staying at the Epcot resorts for the last two trips. We had to wait for a bus since there is no Epcot monorail, so I used the time to make note of what I was able to answer for the Story Hunt.

ACtC-3f3poTCKPeySdPCZIaP9P6sgALvo_pI6LBQqIkC95WWqIDSs3oAK5BOzrmd2_-vZqGDtMPdFE8L_3M_MJsIrdBBk_NtL-3MLaLUFf-Wmv6G_b5Umywa2BXznliw68PhT5bI5It3P52QAFXBX86TIGeOmw=w485-h646-no

I should have probably mapped my route better but I kept forgetting so I would pass by an area that I was supposed to look at and then by the time I remembered it was too late and I was too lazy to head back. But no worries we would spend plenty of time at Epcot later!

Soon we got on a bus and was on our way to MK! The bus driver assigns you to a section of the bus with numbered seats. There is no longer any standing room anymore. So far we've not had to wait for another bus if one got full. I expect that will change once crowds increase. Hope the bus frequency increases too.

Coming up, the most magical evening at MK and dinner at California Grill!!

Following! Topolino’s looks so good, it’s definitely on the top of my list to try, though I can’t decide on breakfast or dinner! Riviera is so beautiful!
100% must go for BOTH meals lol. I now realize a trip is not complete without both a breakfast and a dinner at Topolino's! :) :) ;)

No not this time we rented a car:car:
LOL that would explain it!
Any time you can start your birthday by riding SDD twice is going to be the best day ever! We still haven't made it over to Topolino's Terrace, but that looks super yummy!
Seriously! One of the best days ever!! :)
You must go to Topolino's! It's my new favorite restaurant!! I definitely recommend both breakfast and dinner!
Hi! I always enjoy reading trip reports (My Disney away from Disney. :-) ), but I don't often comment. I really enjoy your reports for the warm & fuzzy factor! We must have been at WDW at the same time last year. We were there March 6-15, 2020. There is something incredibly weird about being in Epcot waiting for the Epcot Forever show and seeing the shutdown announcement on Facebook. I mean, everything last spring was weird but that was just weeeeeeeeird!

Aw thank you for reading! I always have the warm fuzzy feeling every time I'm in Disney or read about Disney or watch Disney movies...LOL.
Yes we were there at the same time last year! It was packed!! I kinda shudder to think how many people were actually there who may have had COVID but the less I think about it the better... 😆
Super weird and surreal to hear like the day we got back that Disney was shutting down. Nuts!!

I met my friend Liz over in Japan. We've been trying to meet up for 2 years and finally we did! And the coolest thing is, we have the SAME birthday! So awesome to finally meet her and on our birthday no less!

ACtC-3coSY_JayBuecfH1ScZZ2_GYCNvlhAyvsTc6FemuefgBY916mcpNAjiJ8mz2Eip-YjfBYItPBWgzTYFzZiYnkWP8yZ-zPzSGZL4H55BGmfV2IW-kOUI4DxmPQ1tGqZyzQW_aav4wQETIFlAIlpLRFDPZA=w485-h646-no

How fun and coincidental meeting on your birthdays!

Here's me from November in my Rilakkuma mask. It's sushi-themed!

ACtC-3dP4QCgx3pBtIyQtcFO4_v9-TDYLGUmmVApIEAzBinmQieLiqBxpWX2tmPU1cX9lVoJIXFlcKE9_s2ufdIbLRFF-TfLZCSrEuQQ13GjKdERaWXZshO5st-FBgSy6bwnaIuih1olpBRFJPg0JjYsYG7FJA=w485-h646-no

That's adorable!

But how could you complain on a beautiful day at Epcot!

ACtC-3eZNddnHyY57ACo216EukByFouLDAiHFCBhOpyao3yoNDGqtKnOe64EF7Z1q50GwKqsarDF1SX67inMD1YbREBoLthXIO_rfAsVner95LJgRJ37BG-9P1m4YLvBD2TpJT1iNucube8CikXex69bN5JzVg=w862-h646-no

I looove this view and it would only be better if the Epcot monorail was running through it!! :)

So gorgeous :love::worship::love::worship:

Epcot was very empty during the weekdays before the festival opened. Even Frozen had a short line. But I think I prefer to go when there are food booths. :)

I really like the mask style that they sell in the shop in Japan. The mask doesn’t slip when you talk and isn’t as claustrophobic as the flat mask. :)

How fun and coincidental meeting on your birthdays!
It was! I might have convinced her to go over an instagram chat.
Me: Hey you wanna go to Disney for our birthd-
Liz: OK tickets booked, see ya there!

😆 😆 😆

But really, it didn't take much convincing at all. She lives in the midwest but she's known to do Disney for like a day then fly back. That's dedication!
That's adorable!
The masks are so cute!
So gorgeous :love::worship::love::worship:
My favorite time at Epcot!
Epcot was very empty during the weekdays before the festival opened. Even Frozen had a short line. But I think I prefer to go when there are food booths. :)
Same here! It was nice to have an empty World Showcase but I like food more! :)
I really like the mask style that they sell in the shop in Japan. The mask doesn’t slip when you talk and isn’t as claustrophobic as the flat mask. :)
Yup! Totally agree! Which reminds me that I should probably buy a few more online!

Oh to be in Epcot with no crowds.. I do love the World Showcase when there's less people. Can't wait for your next update. Cali Grill Nom nom nom.. and don't worry I've done the upside down masks too lol I just tell my kids.. mommy is being creative ;) hahaha

So stay tuned for a magical week with Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby!!
I am here!!! Yeah! Always late to the party, of course.

Of course it was also the day when everyone at work decided they needed to speak to me or to get stuff done where I'm involved so what I thought was going to be a leisurely day at work instead was an ongoing non-stop work day and I was on conference calls up until we left for the airport.
Ugh, this is seriously ALWAYS the case for me!

We were stuck all the way in the back, LOL. This this is the furthest back I've been on ME.
No picture on the archway. ;(

It's by Next Page by Meg, who is a former CM doing a side hustle creating story hunts all around Disney World including resorts and Disney Springs. Mine just happened to be at my favorite park, EPCOT!! What a wonderful gift, and I couldn't wait to have fun with it!
So nice of your family!

was excited to start my birthday at DHS! We have a later brunch back at our resort and then we were going to park hop to Epcot and then MK, because, well I HAD to see the castle. We'd end the night with dinner at California Grill.
That is a BUSY day! But sounds perfect!!!

You got a lot of rides in! Impressive!

Oh to be in Epcot with no crowds.. I do love the World Showcase when there's less people. Can't wait for your next update. Cali Grill Nom nom nom.. and don't worry I've done the upside down masks too lol I just tell my kids.. mommy is being creative ;) hahaha

I'm usually in Epcot when it's packed for festivals so it was weird walking around with no people! But it gets more crowded in a span of days!
OMG Cali Grill was so amazing...will share that soon!
Haha the funny part was that I kept taking all these selfies of myself but didn't even notice the hearts were upside down!
I am here!!! Yeah! Always late to the party, of course.
Hi Ariella! Welcome!!
Ugh, this is seriously ALWAYS the case for me!
Whyyyy do people not understand that I already have vacation brain and don't want to work! 😆
No picture on the archway. ;(
Sadly no...but it would have been too dark for one anyways, at least that's what I tell myself as consolation.
So nice of your family!
It was a really nice surprise!
That is a BUSY day! But sounds perfect!!!

You got a lot of rides in! Impressive!
I get super excited on the first day or two of a trip, no matter how many times I've gone, and tend to go overboard!! Don't know why! It's not like it's our first time at Disney :rotfl:
Following. It sounds like a magical trip so far. Happy belated birthday!
Thank you so much ad thanks for reading!! :lovestruc
Looks like some great birthday time in Epcot!
It was a great first day so far and it wasn't even over yet!

I love your sushi mask!

The Frozen ride sounds horrible right now lol. I hate that you can’t build your own car in Test Track now. I completely get why though. My SO’s mom will be coming with us to the parks for the first time and I feel bad she won’t get the full experience. But hey, there are worse things!

Your pics are so good! Can’t wait to read more! (I love CG!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter