**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Solo trip in June and another solo trip for Aug. June I will be staying at the animal kingdom lodge and in Aug, the Beach club

I'm going solo September 12 through September 20th. My DH doesn't get the leave I do so he's staying at home. I can't wait as this will be a completely different type of trip for me.

I'm going to WDW and the cruise afterward solo - being single means you get to go wherever and whenever! I've only been to WDW once before, so I've got lots to check out and explore.

I'm going so that my trip coincides with Mousefest, December 11-21. This way, I can hang out with the mousefest peeps for a while, and still have plenty of solo time to explore.

If you make it down there during that time, send me a note!

I'll be going to the parks this Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know. Its been a long time since I went with someone who actually appreciates it as much as I do.

<<i've never gone alone, but since i'm single looks like i will have too. I want to go this year so anyone else here going solo this year?>>

I am going for my first solo trip Sept 4th through the 7th. I am really looking forward to it. I am nervous though, as I have always gone with kids or a significant other.

Going solo Sept. 4th - 9th for free dining :goodvibes Still don't have any Res. :scared1: and working on a Dec. trip 2-13 but only part will be at WDW. Need to spend a couple nights in the city.

My screen name is Cindyfan. And I am going solo August 11 - 16.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sounds like I'm at a meeting.... Disney Adicts Annonomous!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Hey... that's got to be the best addiction ever!!!:thumbsup2

i've never gone alone, but since i'm single looks like i will have too. I want to go this year so anyone else here going solo this year?

mj... come check the Sept crew.. there's a few this may and a cruise for next year!!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416979

There are also quite a few of us that are going in Sept. :goodvibes

:wave2:

I am going two weeks in September. When is everyone else going?

Cindy

Cindy long time no dis woman!!! when are your dates ??? Still doing the exchange boards?? I have been MIA on that board for so long.... :guilty:

<<i've never gone alone, but since i'm single looks like i will have too. I want to go this year so anyone else here going solo this year?>>

I am going for my first solo trip Sept 4th through the 7th. I am really looking forward to it. I am nervous though, as I have always gone with kids or a significant other.

:dance3:

My screen name is Cindyfan. And I am going solo August 11 - 16.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sounds like I'm at a meeting.... Disney Adicts Annonomous!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Hey... that's got to be the best addiction ever!!!:thumbsup2

I agree...

Hi my name is Timmy and I have been tainted with the Love for the Mouse since age 5.. but please let's not get into the present age... :rotfl:

Hi Timmy....may I ask what part of PA you are in?

hi !!! Delaware county.... an sneeze away from the tax free shopping state :goodvibes I am about 15 minutes south of PHL ... and you ?? where from ???:cool1:

Sewfun: Sept. 4 - 7
NH_Bubba: Sept. 4 - 9
ANTSS2001: Sept; 5 - 14​

OK what are you two doing the 5th ?????

Ok updated dates.. I am flying in Sept. 5 at MCO... till the 14th... :goodvibes

Going solo Sept. 4th - 9th for free dining :goodvibes Still don't have any Res. :scared1: and working on a Dec. trip 2-13 but only part will be at WDW. Need to spend a couple nights in the city.

updated dates!!!

Doing my first solo trip Sept 14-19. Staying at ASMu. I can't wait.:yay:

bummer.. I will be seeing you at MCO then :hug:

Hi Timmy.....I am south of York on the PA/MD border......

aaah youre at the other end of Pa!!!

I'll be going to the parks between May 23 and May 25. It'll be my first time visiting since joining the boards. It would be nice to meet up with other DISers that may be there at that time.

I'll be going to the parks between May 23 and May 25. It'll be my first time visiting since joining the boards. It would be nice to meet up with other DISers that may be there at that time.

:welcome: back

Currently at DWorld (well, in the area) for 3 weeks! Any 20/30 year old fan wants to meet me there? I'm a French guy who'd love to spend some time in the world with American fans to have some fun and practise his english! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter