**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Pop Century for the first night (4/21) and then the Boardwalk Villas the rest of the trip (4/22-4/26).

I'll be making my FIRST trip to DW, not just solo, but FIRST trip period Sept 3 - 8. I've made dining res for Brown Derby 9/3, Breakfastasaurus 9/5 (Donald's my fave character), and La Cellier 9/7. I'm taking advantage of the dining plan and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of something I'm missing; or should cancel from the above reservations.

Larry

I'll be making my FIRST trip to DW, not just solo, but FIRST trip period Sept 3 - 8. I've made dining res for Brown Derby 9/3, Breakfastasaurus 9/5 (Donald's my fave character), and La Cellier 9/7. I'm taking advantage of the dining plan and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of something I'm missing; or should cancel from the above reservations. Larry

Sounds like fun! I oftentimes take solo trips and love them.

One thing I enjoy doing is lunch at Mitsukoshi Tappanyaki (EPCOT - Japan). You sit with several other people around a large cooking area and the chef cooks your meal (quite entertaining) in front of you. You are able to dine with others and meet new folks. I believe each "table" seats around 8.

I also suggest to have Lunch with an Imagineer. It is at the Brown Derby. You can not use your dining plan for this one but it is something I highly recommend.

Have fun! :thumbsup2

I'll be making my FIRST trip to DW, not just solo, but FIRST trip period Sept 3 - 8. I've made dining res for Brown Derby 9/3, Breakfastasaurus 9/5 (Donald's my fave character), and La Cellier 9/7. I'm taking advantage of the dining plan and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of something I'm missing; or should cancel from the above reservations.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I give you props for taking this solo trip. I was a little nervous about my first solo trip last month and I've been to WDW like 10 times. The fact that you're doing it and not only is it your first solo trip, but your first trip to WDW. I think that's awesome. I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return. Have fun!!!

5/11 is my solo day. Dinner at Jikos and then I'll prob head over to Epcot for the world showcase.

I'm excited! Anyone leaving for Disney this week?

I'll be solo at WDW in September....9/5 til 9/15.....hoping to run into other DIS'ers while I'm there
Almost the exact dates I'll be there!

I'll be making my FIRST trip to DW, not just solo, but FIRST trip period Sept 3 - 8.

Hey Larry,

I'll be making my first solo trip Sept 5 - 13. I haven't been there since I worked there 30 years ago. I tried to get a res at La Cellier for the 7th, but they were already booked.

Where are you staying? I'll be at All Star Movies.

-rik

I'll be at Pop Aug 26 - Sept 4. First real solo trip. Anyone there during that time that wants to meet up?

I will be at BWV from 09/05-09/09. I would love to meet up with somebody solo there. I will be at the pin event a lot. Anybody else going then?

Cat

Seems like there going to be enough of us there in september. Here another one; my first time WDW ever (been to disney europe once before), and solo. I'll be staying at the ASM from 9/4-9/12. Only a :cool1: 100 more days to go!

I will be there later in December for a birthday trip for my DS. . .still as a solo Single Mom though and my son is bringing a friend. . .hmmmm. May have to plan to meet other solo DISers. .. lol

When will you be there in December? I will be there with my daughter and her girlfriend from the 16th-22nd. Staying at BWV.:hippie:

I'll be solo at CBR Aug. 30-Sept. 3, and will be attending the Pirate and Princess Party on Aug. 31.

*Brian*

Have a great time Brian! Are you going in costume?

Thanks! I probably won't wear a costume. But I have a nice selection of PotC shirts, hats, pins and other sundry items from which I think I can put together an appropriate party ensemble. pirate:

*Brian*

Hi,

I am going to be solo at POP from Sept 1-5.

*I have an IllumiNations boat booked for Monday, Sept. 3- would anyone like to join me. I hope to fill the boat so it would only be $30 per person.

*I would like to dine at Spoodles on Monday, Sept. 3 and would love a dinner companion.

*I would like to dine at Narcooses on Tuesday, Sept. 4 and would love a dinner companion.

I am 39, from NJ, married with 3 kids. I love to scrapbook and I love anything DISNEY!

I will be there solo for the pin event from Sept 6th to the 10th.
Not sure where I'm staying yet.
Andrea

Sounds like fun! I oftentimes take solo trips and love them.

One thing I enjoy doing is lunch at Mitsukoshi Tappanyaki (EPCOT - Japan). You sit with several other people around a large cooking area and the chef cooks your meal (quite entertaining) in front of you. You are able to dine with others and meet new folks. I believe each "table" seats around 8.

I also suggest to have Lunch with an Imagineer. It is at the Brown Derby. You can not use your dining plan for this one but it is something I highly recommend.

Have fun! :thumbsup2
I'd like more info on this please??

It's called 'Where Dreams HapPin' and it's Sept 7-9 in World Showcase at EPCOT. There's info in several places if you google Disney Pin Trading. I'm really excited and can't wait!:banana: It's been about 3 years since my last visit! :thumbsup2
Would love to meet with any other solos that weekend.
I am so glad I found this board!
Andi

Hello...I will be making my first solo trip Sept 23 thru Sept 27. My wife is tired of Disney, but not me. I'm a little worried about going by myself because I like having someone to talk to....but I can't wait until summer of next year to go again!!

My first solo trip isn't for a while yet, but I'm booked! March 30 to April 5, 2008, at the Poly. Would love to meet some fellow DISsers! Unfortuntely, while the Home Depot here does carry the Disney paint, they are not in the shape of Mickey heads! Should I just get some lime green ribbon to decorate my Canada backpack with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter