**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hiya Alison and/or Debbie

I live in Orlando and would like meeting up during the weekend. have to work the week grrr <G>. A coke, or hanging out at one of the parks is cool too. Well maybe not cool just yet in Sept but fun <G>

Send me a private message or email thru profile if interested in seeing if could plan to meet up.

brady

Will be there from Dec 4-8, if anyone wants to meet up at Jellyrolls or PI, or even to try a Monorail Drink-A-Thon.

Hi everyone,
Ok, i finally did it. Living in Florida, I have always wanted a Disney pass. Well, I got one!

I took my children for to WDW the first time a month ago. I wanted to get in that trip before they move to North Carolina with their mother. I decided afterwards that having a seasonal pass would give me somewhere to go, get happy, and fill the time since I will no longer be an every weekend dad.

So expect to see me hopping to the parks anytime.

I'd love to meet up with any of y'all while there.
Rob-bob

Hi everyone,

I booked a trip with two friends for next Summer but they have both pulled out so now I'm considering going solo....

any hints/tips/facts/stories you could tell me to try and dissuade me from cancelling altogether. I'm only just 20 so a solo trip from the UK to FL seems very daunting!

Thanks

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

I know it must seem daunting to come to the States by yourself but when you are Disney it will all seem worth it! There is nothing like it! But, I will say that if you are not comfortable riding rides and such by yourself, I would wait until you can have someone come with you. I have a blast when I go by myself but when my cousin comes (who also loves Disney), we just have a fabulous time. We just got back from the Halloween party. It was our first time and it was just amazing. I am actually seeing if I can go back again this year before it ends!

Well, good luck with your decision!!

kkymmy said:
Hi everyone,

I booked a trip with two friends for next Summer but they have both pulled out so now I'm considering going solo....

any hints/tips/facts/stories you could tell me to try and dissuade me from cancelling altogether. I'm only just 20 so a solo trip from the UK to FL seems very daunting!

Thanks

Kirsty
Kirsty,

I have been to WDW many times by myself and it is still fun. The harder part is the evenings as its more fun to have someone to go out to eat with or hitting the clubs. I would bet, though, that you would probably find some other Disboards member going around the same time that you could meet up with. If you decide to go, set up a thead for that week on the board and see if other's post to it. There are a lot of members with annual passes who live close by who also might be able to join you for part of the trip. WDW is too much fun to miss so unless you think your friends might go another time soon, I would still go.

Hi everyone,

Way back in December of 2005, a Good Friend/Disney enthusiast and I booked both the Cruise (12/3-12/7) and Land (12/7-12/11) portions of Mousefest 2006. After reading about Mousefest on the Disney Boards and checking out the great photos our plans to be part of the Mousefest Experience were in place-Yeah! Finally, a special event Disney cruise and a chance to do Disney with the experts. Ooops :confused3 --change in plans. Due to health issues my friend will not be able to travel in December so now I'm going solo.

I'm looking forward to meeting "my friends" from the Disney Boards and having some great Disney fun.

Hope to see you in December :goodvibes .

Carol

thanks indybill and goofygirl...

I think I will still be going to Disney and Florida....I can't stand the thought of turning it down and losing my deposit and stuff. Being alone doesn't really bother me that much cos I'm an only child, used to filling my time by myself, and to be perfectly honest I'll be so busy in the parks during the day i'll go somewhere to get some food and crash in bed most nights!!

Still be interested to hear the opinions of others :thumbsup2

Kirsty

Hey Kirsty,
Im planning to go solo myself to Disney but in February. Im 29yrs. old and like to have a good time. I have been to Disney a couple of years ago with my ex-gf so I am a little bit curious to how I will feel going back alone. But its so nice there and I know I will have a good time. Is there anyway you could switch your trip to Feb. and maybe we could meet up? Im from New York so Im still in the middle of planning the trip. Is anyone going to be down there solo in February 2007.

Let me know what you think!
Tom

mazzypig said:
I'm very new here, but I'll be traveling solo from 5 Jan-11 Jan 2006...anyone else going around that time?

I'll be there from the 6th until the 11th! I'm staying at POR. And I haven't been to the World in 19 years. We'll have to meet somewhere!

Hi,

I'll be solo on the Mousefest cruise (December 3-7, 2006 on the Disney Wonder) and land portions (December 7-12, 2006 at Beach Club).

Jim

Jim,

It looks as though you have much more recent "World" experience than I do. AK & MGM were not there the last time I was. I already have several ADRs set up, but I'm game to change or have someone join me if you'd like to fill me in on your Disney fun! We're the same age, so remembering high school antics could be fun.

Darlene

:wave2: Hello Darlene and Jim, and others visiting WDW during the first two weeks of Jan '07:

I will be there Jan 3 to the 14, solo (only ten weeks away)!! :hourglass I would love to meet up with other Disney enthusiasts!! I am also about the same age as you, Darlene (growing up, we ate dinner watching Star Trek). :thumbsup2

PM me if you'd like to meet up!! :sunny:

:) Best to all,

Teri

Hello All You Solo-ists! I'll be there flying solo (well, walking fast anyhow) Dec. 10-18th. It'll be my fourth time to be there but the first one alone. I can't wait! I'll be staying at the AS Movies. Drop me a line if'n ya' wanna... -- Michael

Hi

I be staying at ASMov from 26th Dec to 2nd Jan.
Lone english guy planning on 5-6 days in WDW and maybe day out to busch / IOA

Anyone fancy a pint (english pub in epcot ofc) or someone to ride with let me know

Moved to Brevard recently and obtained a seasonal pass. Have been to WDW twice, one with relatives, once by myself. If you're a solo traveler in this area and would like some company/share a ride, let me know.

Good Afternoon-

There is nothing like stringing a one day trip onto a work-related trip, is there?

I will be doing the solo trip thing (as usual) for a full day on Sunday the 21st... Anyone interested in doing the parks with me?

Who am I? I am a 30yr old project manager and not bad company... Let me know if you would like to hang out sometime that day.

See you real soon! :mickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter