Solo trip tomorrow-any tips?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Tomorrow I leave for my fifth solo trip. But it's my first solo trip to a DVC resort, not my previous moderate. Any tips on being solo at a DVC studio, specifically at BCV? I'm especially excited because I can walk back to my hotel afte the Osborne Lights Preview.

I don't know much about DVC but I did get to see a one bedroom at BCV in September and it was <b>gorgeous</b>. It's a wonderful location. I love the boardwalk area.

do you like to eat out for breakfast - then try the Cape May Cafe - it is a character - but I really like the buffett.

I like to store drinks, luncheon meat, bread, ceral, milk in the mini-refrigeration - you can easily walk back from either Studios or Epcot back for lunch or dinner - makes it much cheaper than eating out.

Try the room service at least once - don't forget to try that swimming pool - SALB as well as the quiet one in front.

BC and YC have separate gift shops - so look in each for a bargin - DVC stuff is hardily ever on sale - but the WDW stuff can be - ask for where the sales stuff is from the CM.

Do you have a car - Walmart has a selection of flowers/foods - that I really like - much cheaper than any of the florist and most of time I can find something I like - a live plant always makes the room feel more like home -- to me anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter