Some 1 and 2 Day Pass Savings Options

We are going in December and this sounds like a great deal. Anyone else out there who has used these tickets that can comment on how this works once you print out your tickets online? I'm just skeptical, it sounds too good.

Also, if I buy the 2-day/2-park tickets, do they expire, or can I save the second day for another trip in '07 or '08?

Thanks for any and all info on how this works!

We bought 3 of the 2 day/2 park tickets from Ticketmaster and used them in Oct, no problem. We did not go consecutive days. They say they are good for any days in 2006.

avsfan said:
We are going in December and this sounds like a great deal. Anyone else out there who has used these tickets that can comment on how this works once you print out your tickets online? I'm just skeptical, it sounds too good.

Also, if I buy the 2-day/2-park tickets, do they expire, or can I save the second day for another trip in '07 or '08?

Clipboard01-2.jpg

avsfan said:

there's nothing to be skeptical about, you're just buying individual passes at a group rate. you can buy one day passes up to Premier Annual Passes online and print out the vouchers.

Amity 3 said:
there's nothing to be skeptical about, you're just buying individual passes at a group rate. you can buy one day passes up to Premier Annual Passes online and print out the vouchers.

Thanks Amity for the reply, and the info on this deal. It will certainly save some hard earned $$, which of course will no doubt get spent while we are there anyway.

If we purchase these tickets and print them out immediately, will this in any way jeopardize our front of the line priviledges? Don't you have to show your entry ticket as well as your room key? Or is it just the room key?

bengalfreak said:
If we purchase these tickets and print them out immediately, will this in any way jeopardize our front of the line priviledges? Don't you have to show your entry ticket as well as your room key? Or is it just the room key?

all you show is your room key.

I tried to purchase these tickets but as I am from the UK, it would only take a US address for the credit card and obviously mine is registered in the UK - anyone know if there is any way around this? OR Does anyone know how else I can purchase just 1 day tickets to 1 Park (They do not seem to be on the Universal site any longer) Thanks.

damo said:
Any disney tickets?

I just bought 7 day Disney tickets from www.ticketmania.com for $207 each (taxes included and free shipping). These are not parkhoppers and do expire 14 days after the first day of use. They work for us, because we aren't going to parkhop anyway.

Thanks amity, I posted a question on this topic on another thread, because I did not realized this thread existed. I am planning on going 12/30 and 12/31, so I guess I should do it. I would love to keep hearing from other people who have used this ticket to reassure myslef. ( I spoke to both ticketmaster and Universal and got nothing from them)

disneymore2 said:
Thanks amity, I posted a question on this topic on another thread, because I did not realized this thread existed. I am planning on going 12/30 and 12/31, so I guess I should do it. I would love to keep hearing from other people who have used this ticket to reassure myslef. ( I spoke to both ticketmaster and Universal and got nothing from them)

I bought 4 of these tickets for our trip the week before Christmas. As you can see from my post above yours, I wound up also finding a good deal on 7 day Disney tickets. Since we have been to Universal the last several trips and haven't been to Disney in years, we decided to just stick with Disney this trip and sell the Universal tickets.

I put the tickets on ebay (and sold them promptly). The people who bought them waited until they got back from their trip to leave my feedback (don't blame them for that). When they got home and left my feedback, they said the tickets were wonderful and worked exactly as expected. They were very pleased.

Good Afternoon fellow Universal Lovers..I just wanted to stop by and INVITE all of you to Cheer on our Favorite Team competing in the Upcoming WPASADI Tournament!!!! We really Need Cheerleaders and the team is representing the Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando Hotels!! We would really appreciate your support of the team! If you follow the Discussion Forums to the WPASADI Hangout Forums You will find Our Thread. Please Stop by and introduce youself and let's all have some fun!!! Hope to see you all there!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2

Amity 3 - I was going to buy these tickets last year for our Feb. 2007 trip, but since there seemed to be some debate on the expiration date I decided to wait; better safe than sorry.

The $67 rate for teh 2 day/2 park is now $86, which is still a savings over buying at the gate, so I plan to do this. When I click on the link and go to the web site, at the bottom of the page, where you click to order, it says something about "Florida residents". I wonder if this new price is only for FL residents. Do you know?

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the board.

I've attempted to use the link and password found on the first page. As I was about to process my request, I noticed that it no longer states anything about Federal employees. Instead, it now says "Florida residents." Has anyone used this since it has changed? Are you required to provide proof of residency like other Florida tickets?

Thanks so much for your help.

Phamton says that residency is not checked at the gate, so these tickets are good for anyone.

Phamton says that residency is not checked at the gate, so these tickets are good for anyone.

Doesn't Ticketmaster check when they process the order? I plan to have the tickets delivered to my house, but I suppose I could pay the extra $ and have them emailed.

Has any non-Floridians ordered these yet? Do the tickets say "Florida Resident" on them anywhere?

I think this makes me nervous enough to order them from the Universal web site instead, and pay the extra $5+ in tax.

If you perform a search on Ticketmaster, you'll find that there are options for non-Florida residents. And, the prices for this group are still cheaper than Universal's prices.

However, I'm finding that all the passwords provided in these forums don't work for it. The two I have are '1PALM' and '1EMERIL.'

Does anyone have any other codes?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter