Someone breaks in , you hit them with the thing to your right , what's the thing?

Throw cushion - just havin' a little after-work couch time and I hope nobody breaks in and interrupts it. If they wait 15 minutes until I'm up making supper I'll have knives and hot frying pans and a rolling pin and whatnot.

A table lamp made out of a WWII torpedo casing. I think I'll be just fine. The intruder will be lucky to get off with a concussion.

Throw cushion - just havin' a little after-work couch time and I hope nobody breaks in and interrupts it. If they wait 15 minutes until I'm up making supper I'll have knives and hot frying pans and a rolling pin and whatnot.
That would cause serious damage. I am coming over to for protection, as all I could was try to change their mind :rotfl2: :rotfl2: with a remote

Right now it would be a 39 ounce full stainless thermos so it will be capable of doing some damage.

A copy of Food & Wine magazine. Would do better with my left, which is a bottle of beer.

12 GA 00 buckshot, up where i live its more likely a hungry bear wants food, than a human wanting to commit a crime.

for a Brown bear humans ARE whats for dinner along with deer, feral hogs etc.

it’s black bears who are eaters of nuts, seeds, berries and honey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter