Something About Nothing ... #12

:welcome:

ckmiles

It’s about time you joined us here!

Once here, always a homie in our family

I guess we are gaining a coach for WW
All I need to know is how do we get chocolates and booze into the diet and still lose weight

If there's a diet that includes chocolate and ice cream and still lose weight I would be on it !

People always wish for a million dollars- I wish to be able to eat whatever I want and NOT gain weight.

Good afternoon. I’m on my lunch break, so I’m posting from my phone.

I’m one of the ones who rarely has any cash. It seems to disappear so easily.

Tgrgrl - We are similar with appointments today. I didn’t realize I had scheduled B with both the eye doc and dentist today. She also has a music lesson after her dental visit. My daughter takes ballet too, but doesn’t have classes during the summer.

Ckmiles - Welcome. I think I would be okay with Weight Watchers next to Ben and Jerry’s. I have only purchased ice cream from them once. I thought it was overpriced.

Patty - My husband loves Tim Hortons. I think we have one in the VA beach area, but that’s too far from us. Last time we were at Disney he bought a huge can of their coffee in the Canada section of EPCOT.

Tink - Hope you have a great night at the ballpark.

Found out today that school schedules are being sent out next week. This summer is just flying by.

Hey ck.......nice to see you over here!!!

Vicki, have a great trip!!!

150ml of wine wouldn’t even fill a level on our glasses!!! Ours are all like goldfish bowls...........nope, nothing less than 300ml!!!

Love Ben & Jerry’s........my favourite apart from a local firm in the UK that makes the best ice cream ever!!

Got another email from New York Palace today.......asking for our estimated arrival time if we have it and if we require the complimentary unpacking service from their Maitre D'Etage, they will also pack up for us when we leave.........er, maybe not.........only once did our clothes get unpacked for us when we were in the hotel in Dubai.........didn’t like it really........Tom says we should take advantage of it though and get straight out into the City.

I think I prefer to handle my own stuff!!! Nice service though.........

After a rather dull day, it’s beautiful this evening, but a cooler sea air is on the way in......you can see it like a wall of fog out in the distance tonight........heading this way........

Tom and Kyle are off to pick up our takeout........our usual guy told us he’s incredibly busy and we’d be quicker picking it up.......football is on tonight, so think many are having takeout.........

I’m hungry...........

Well vacation wine and ice cream are calorie free.......a Disney bus driver told my friends seconds cousins sisters aunts cousin, so it must be true.......:rolleyes1

And cocktails are almost part of your 5 a day..........::yes::

Should I be packing a little???

Don’t really see the point till we leave Thursday morning..........we leave to drive up to Manchester around 9.30am......and I’ll be up from 6 as Kyle leaves around 7am.......so I can do it then........but friend just popped in to pick up her spare key she had left here and looked slightly concerned when I said I’d pack Thursday.......lol......

Talking of ice cream.......off for some Ben & Jerry’s caramel chew chew...........I love eating that ice cream out of the carton..........dishwasher is already on tonight, so saves washing a bowl later..........:thumbsup2

So close Schumi. Yum, your flavor of ice cream. Eh, plenty of time to pack.

I am a last minute packer. Stores have whatever you still need. And heck, when older one forgot his rash guard, went on my Amazon app. Sent to locker near our hotel. In the the locker the next day. Easy.

What for dinner. Hmm, grilled cheeses. In the mood, have to see what the kids say.

Hotel lost our reservation :sad:

Expedia says they can't do anything except refund our money as the hotel is fully booked and no available rooms in the area >:(

I said that this was unacceptable and they gave me a $150 voucher plus refunded my money...at least the hotel let us park for free. I really think it's a hotel overbooking problem as I spoke with a few people who were checking in and they said they had to contact the 3rd party booking site to get it straight. One used Hotels.com and the other used travelocity.

Lesson learned...always contact the hotel before checkin.

At the ballpark now but still having fun in spite of it all :flower1:

That stinks Tink. Hopefully you have a place to sleep. Glad you are enjoying the ball game, and I bet the fireworks will be nice to see. I guess refund, voucher and no parking fee is at least something.

I had that happen, got my room refunded, but had to find another hotel. Lucky I did. Other time, had all my paperwork with me, and they were not full, so upgraded us to a very nice room.

Tink that really stinks!

Are you driving back home tonight ?

Hope you enjoy the game and being with your kids tonight

Driving home tonight but the hotel allowed us to park till tomorrow so we can sleep in the car if we have too many beers.

Tink enjoy the game and the beer

I’m so sorry things did not turn out as planned but you are with the kids, and having your beer watching the game

Life still is sweet for you !

DDBB6252-26DC-41DC-97B5-4B0E00685908.jpeg

Well I’am back from a 2 week R&R. Poked my head in here on the Sans a couple of times and you have all been busy.

A few page round up in honor of the ones Mac used to do.

Mac is hot in Georgia and her husband is in Dutch for chopping on the rose bushes.

Schumi is getting waxed and eating chew chew ice cream, enjoying an English heat wave and has the biggest wine glasses known to man....::yes::

Monyk is enticing her cuddle diva chicken with meal worms.

Ckmiles is dreaming of empty cartons of ice cream.

Lynne is having rash cream sent to lockers.

Pattyw is counting calories at the wine bar....I say throw out the wine calories and borrow a wine glass from Schumi and drink up :drinking1

Tink and Mac have come up with a chocolate and booze diet.......I’am in......:worship:

Tgrgrl is having tacos at ballet class.

Charade67 will be the recipient of 1105 but shots on the copier free of charge by Mac. That’s a cheeky idea.....LOL......BUN INTENDED........

Keisha has dibs on the dungeon room at the new Sans digs...she came up with this idea while sitting in a rocking chair on Tom Sawyers Island......have you seen fifty shades of......oh never mine.....the dungeon is yours.......LOL

Last edited:
Woot! Hope your R&R helped you truly relax, Robo. Are you going to the dark side in October again? Would be nice to see you and your sister again.

Hehe Rash Cream, no Robo, Rash Guard, a water shirt, so he doesn’t get burnt swimming. Also helps him not get body rubbed going down the water slides. I wear one too, to help keep my back and shoulders covered, wear it over my bathing suit.

Soup, salad and grilled sandwiches. Nice meal. Think kids also found a chip bag they got into.

AC is on, muggy night.

Hey! Lynne. Yes I will be there for HHN this year. Will be nice to see you too.

Looking forward to HHN for sure this year. Sounds like it’s going to be fun.

Hehe Rash Cream, no Robo, Rash Guard, a water shirt, so he doesn’t get burnt swimming. Also helps him not get body rubbed going down the water slides. I wear one too, to help keep my back and shoulders covered, wear it over my bathing suit.

My Canadian neighbor wears what she calls a rasher shirt when she swims to protect her from the sun also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter