Something About Nothing ... #12

Just been on wrong thread!!!

Mac......glad you’re doing better and able to do a park today.........hope it was fun........

Patty hope you enjoyed your evening, although I did have to google the guy you saw......:blush:

Robo......love some capt jack..........

Getting ready to meet Keisha and her mister for lunch..........so looking forward to that one!!

Then lazy day ahead..........out somewhere for dinner tonight.........giving HHN a miss tonight........

Loving Sapphire Falls.........we have an amazing suite with a balcony and enjoying that as much as we can.......good fridge freezer with ice on tap for our rums and ginger beers.........perfect!!! Can’t ask for more........

Have a great Saturday............:wave2:

Patty hope you enjoyed your evening, although I did have to google the guy you saw......:blush:

Actually, I did too!! :laughing: Once I went to Itunes and listened to the songs, I recognized them! It was really a great concert! The lobby truly felt like a concert venue! And the attendees were all about our age- 50 - 60's . Although there were a few younger ones as well!!

At Plaza and waiting for my food
Then going back to hotel

Good idea!! :thumbsup2 You did alot today- time to chill!! We plan on chilling all day! resting up for tonight! Mac- we went on 1 ride yesterday! so you are so ahead of us!!

Had a super lovely meet with Keisha and her mister today :thumbsup2 ..........really nice lunch and some good chatter! Then we planned to go do something fun as Keisha headed to Disney, but we ended up snoozing.......lol........it was a good snooze!

Janet did you get your son’s HHN ticket stuff sorted out??? Hope so..........enjoy your next few days at a Disney before Universal.........so glad we managed to meet up!

Quiet night tonight........some pool time and then movie and room service for dinner..........

Almost time for bed............:wave2:

Robo so glad you made it there safely. I am sure you will have a great trip. Enjoy your Dis meets.

Thank you bobbie68....going to put suticases in car soon and head up to Orlando......looking forward to seeing some of the Sans family.

Robo, hope your visit is going well, and enjoying some fun times.

The real fun starts today for sure. Looking forward to getting up to Orlando this morning and the HHN Q&A session this afternoon.

Mac hope you are doing well this morning Kneester :hug: and you had a nice visit with the mouse yesterday........your big buddies the minions are waiting for you at Universal.

Not quite Robo, but early tomorrow morning, I will be in the air right now. :yay: Glad to hear you are going to meet up with Mac, and do the Q&A today. Like to hear your thoughts on it, tomorrow. Safe travels to the Portofino, and hope to say hi to ya sometime later this week. Doing the mouse visit, before moving over to RPR on Thursday.

Glad to hear of Keisha and Schumi’s meet up. Enjoy you last couple of days, Schumi. Sounded like you had a very relaxing one. Perfect day in my book.

Mac, hope today finds you feeling better. Mummy and pixie dust sent with good thoughts. Stay cool, drink lots, and take it easy. Will be nice to see you as well, later this week.

That goes for Patty too, will be happy to say hi to ya, later this week.

With that, need to check on the wash. Got the luggage out, checked in for my flight, and sent the boarding pass to my phone. Eek, one more sleep, er well, early to be tonight, slightly earlier rise tomorrow, alarm set for 3:30am.

Have a blessed Sunday, and hope this day finds all in this homie family in good spirits, and healthy. Sending good and well thoughts to Wendy. I hope your back is getting stronger, and you are not in any pain.

Happy packing, Lynne!!

See you guys soon!!

Exhausting night last night at HHN!! Very crowded- so thankful for the private tour! Had a wonderful guide and had a scary good time with the family- and some friends!:scared1: Lasted until 1:45 am:eek: then:faint:

Joe and I are chilling today. Troy flies home later and Kyle and Erin drive back down to Ft. Lauderdale. :( But so :) we had a nice couple of days all together:grouphug:

Howdy & Happy Sunday!
Looking forward to this week’s meetup with pattyw & hope to say a brief hello to Lynne but I think we may just miss each other on Thursday.....Mac, so sorry to read about your heat experience. It has been crazy, crazy hot, even for us locals. I feel silly keeping the kids in their summer clothes but even our thin, long sleeved stuff is uncomfortable. I did get out all of our Halloween decorations today so the girls are busy unloading the bins & “decorating “ the house. Now I have some uninterrupted tablet time....brilliant, eh?

Hi to Robo, Schumi, Keisha, Tink & Everyone else popping by today!

Very lazy Sunday! slept in, watched tv, and our biggest accomplishment has been getting lunch from Emack & Bolio's, eating in the lounge, and surfing the internet! :thumbsup2

Gearing up for a little wine and appetizers!

health-benefits-wine.png

Later, off to drive Troy to the airport!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday evening!

Just rolled out of trails end now 2 hours to kill pre headless horseman. Best deal onsite for $27 after my discount!
63F92F62-767C-43F2-90EC-00C58B54FB9D.jpeg B4CEAC3D-A318-4538-B271-78EEDAE6B602.jpeg

The u PH Q&A thing very interesting, lots of vocal die hards trying to trump each other lol

Got 5 houses done by 9:30 until foot called it a day. Determined to pace myself. Favs so far SThing, followed closely by trick r treat. scary things & carnival one done very well. Crowd didn’t build till after 7 pm

Jury out on scare zones won’t comment till I see all in dark

Looking forward to my son joining us on Wednesday evening.

Then to seeing mac (pace yourself and grab some zen, chase it down with some crown), Robbie, patty & Lynne along with whomever else pops up!

Woot, pretty much packed, had to bring some snacks.

Great pictures Keisha. 2 hours wait, er long time for me. Was a steal for that party thing at the Fort.

Just chilling. Made hot roast beef sandwiches with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, with a finishing up of the coke slaw and tater salads.

For some reason, does not feel like a Sunday night.

Hope I do not miss ya Tgrgrl, but understand needing to be home for the kids.

Have a calm and fun night.

Glad Mac feeling better! and yay to meet ups! Wish it would have worked out for this weekend but just glad an HHN trip worked at all. Have put the but in DH's head for next year.
Safe travels Lynne!
Busy weekend. Late day at work so pizza Friday, DH went to volunteer at Octoberfest for a couple hours (the old guys running it are...tech challeneged-meaning in this day and age of using debit/credit they haven't a clue how to accept that for payment, and seemed to expect my DH to stay and run it for them. Um no, we have a busy Saturday. Soccer, then band competition-just went for finals. This is only one close to us. Think my oldest and I are going to Oklahoma next weekend to see the next one. Hopefully middle's school does well. Today was: Halloween decorations up inside, garden cleared (several pounds of carrots dug up, several cups of basil to neighbor), laundry, yard mowed, got straw for coop and decoration, along with mums. Grocery shopping while DS and DH off to soccer. Ham n cheese sliders, spinach dip and brownies for dinner.

Carnival Graveyard, Poltergeist, Dead exposure and scary tales are my top houses Keisha. The more we went through Carnival and Scary Tales the more I appreciated them. Oh-and Michael Aiello like my tweet wishing his boy a Happy birthday and raving about the houses at HHN this year!!

Have a great night and hope October is a good start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter