Something About Nothing ... #12

They let us off the plane but no bags - and all the flights are delayed due to the lightning!!

Ugh hope the weather cooperates for those flying in/out of MCO today!
Sangria looks lovely tink!
Got off work early, sat on deck with cool breeze, but lovely sunshine, put TV on, book in hand...fell asleep and woke up with Diva chicken sitting on me. Left gate open and apparently I looked like a comfy nap spot:rotfl:. Took a pic -or tried too. she was too close and beak is cut off in pic. Then she pecked me to stop bothering her.
Going to get my Halloween decorations down this weekend.
Almost the weekend for us poor working stiffs at home:-)P) and hoping we have a nice weekend and that all our peeps traveling have ton of fun and take lots of pics and make even better memories!!

Monyk- how cute that Diva chicken took a nap with you!! Still at the airport waiting for bags! Lightning came back!! Ugh!

Good morning...leaving today :sad: trying to get the motivation to pack up our stuff to take to bag services so we can enjoy the day at Disney Springs. Our ME bus leaves at 6.

Sorry we didn't get to meet up with mac yesterday at Epcot. It was brutally hot at AK so we took a midday break and got to Epcot late afternoon ...mac had left by that point but I'll let her tell the tale.

Guess I'll start packing now....

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

I missed my meet up with Tink on Wednesday as I was with the paramedics in Epcot

I tried to contact those I had plans with thru Friday
If I missed anyone I am sorry

Will try for Saturday to go to a park at Disney

Mac, feel better soon..........email on way........

MonyK........nap sounds so lovely.........enjoy doing those decorations!!!

Hope weather cooperates for those arriving tonight..........

First rain in ages for us here..........

Need to pack up for visiting Sapphire for next 4 nights........will do it in morning........plenty of time.......

Dinner in Islands tonight.........so good!

Oh no Patty! I hope you get your bags soon!

See you tomorrow!

We finally arrived at the hotel by 9:30pm- took 2 1/2 hours to finally get the bags between lightning! Yep- see you in the park tomorrow!!:)

I missed my meet up with Tink on Wednesday as I was with the paramedics in Epcot

I tried to contact those I had plans with thru Friday
If I missed anyone I am sorry

Will try for Saturday to go to a park at Disney

Mac- hope your feeling better! See you soon!!:)

Enjoying some room service and wine now! Yay !! Nice to be "home":)

Glad you're getting better mac...take it easy and get lots of rest so you can do HHN right. We had to take midday breaks since the heat was so brutal. I'm used to GA heat but this was on another level.

Enjoy Sapphire Falls Carole...next time we definitely will stay there.

Sorry to hear about your DS friend monyk...hard to understand how someone could hit a child and drive away.

Patty, we might have passed each other at the airport since we arrived around 7. The thunderstorms started right after we made it to our gate. We wound up getting back 20 minutes late since we had to wait on someone else to board at the last minute plus we had to fly around more storms. Hope you have a great trip.

Glad to finally be home...let the laundry begin :laundy:

Good night everyone...sweet dreams :cat:

Woot, to those there today. Patty and Robo, glad to hear you are waking up in the sun today. Patty, ugh, I hate weather delays. Glad you finally made it to HRH. Tink, guess thankful that weather delay was 20 minutes late landing, and glad you had a fun last day.

Oh the very loud bands of heavy rain throughout the night. I went to bed early, as I knew that rain would wake me up. They did, but I am good at going back to sleep.

Eh, those orange and red rain bands are not done yet. Very wet morning.

Mac, sending lots of well wishes and mummy dust you are feeling better. Thinking of you.

Hey, for those keeping track of the days, it is Friday!

D93664EA-995B-45FA-8C61-C924DEE287D4.jpeg

BD256BF1-B384-48E1-AD08-ECF21DB495B6.png

Take care homies. Time for tea, and a holler to little one to get up. Older one’s class is online today, so you would think he would do it during his early morning class time. Only hollering to little one.

Put a load of wash on, then will do some errands. Asked older one of want to go to a movie. He agreed, now have to check times and what movie.

Later.

Woke up a 6
Does not appear I am leaving the bed today

You know how devastated you get when weather cancels your trip or if something happens and you have to cancel a trip, that is how I feel right now

I do hope and pray I can go to one park Saturday as that is my last night here
But should be in better shap to move to the darkside on Sunday
So will hold out for hope I can

I had the the best adr all set up for Disney
And end up drinking Gatorade instead

My last great meal was Taco Bell chalupas on Tuesday back home

Sorry I missed homies so far in this vacation but looking forward to see all those plans for on next portion of my split trip

Have a great days homies

Oh Mac, rest is good. Sorry to hear of you not feeling well. When you can, good places to eat will be there. Getting better is more important. Though stinks to be in vacation and not feel well. Hugs, and take care Mac. Call if you need an ear to listen.

Two more sleeps.

Oh, for those in the motherland tomorrow. It is National Coffee Day. On Saturday, Joffrey’s in the parks will have 1 dollar coffee. Your PSA Coffee Announcement. Ooh, and if you see a Krispy Kreme store on Saturday, get a free cofffe and free coffee donut. If rather Dunkin, grab a friend, as buy one get one free.

Good morning. Looks like we are finally going to get some sun and dry weather.

Mac - So sorry to hear you are sick while on vacation. Hope you are better soon.

Patty - Glad you finally got settled in. Hopefully no more storms for you.

We finally have people here to start work on the deck!!

Later this morning I am going to try to take Caspian in for a nail trim if he cooperates, then I need to go to Home Depot to track down a missing piece of flooring. So far their phone customer service has been awful.

Mac, feel better soon..........plenty of rest and liquids.........will see you soon.........

Glad you made it home safely Vicki........although laundry is never fun!!! Yes, the heat has been brutal.......many folks from Southern States have commented and some used the word brutal too.........they were glad to be going home for a reprieve..........but, better than rain..........::yes::

Another beautiful day after some rain last night we thankfully missed.........it’s nice start to your trip Patty........some lovely warm sunshine.........:sunny:

Switching over to our “other home from home” in a little while.........looking forward to that, nice to have two to choose from and one as lovely as the other :thumbsup2...............little bit of HHN tonight and again Sunday.......giving Saturday a miss as it’s just too busy to be fun.........

Have a great Friday everyone..............:wave2:

Patty, we might have passed each other at the airport since we arrived around 7. The thunderstorms started right after we made it to our gate. We wound up getting back 20 minutes late since we had to wait on someone else to board at the last minute plus we had to fly around more storms. Hope you have a great trip.

Bad storms last night! Good you weren't delayed too long!!

Two more sleeps.

:cheer2:

We finally have people here to start work on the deck!!

:cool1:

Another beautiful day after some rain last night we thankfully missed.........it’s nice start to your trip Patty........some lovely warm sunshine.........

Yes- nice to have smiling sunshine greeting us today!!:sunny:

Mac- stay in bed and hydrate! See you soon!!:)

Off to the Studios soon to meet up with Ckmiles!:goodvibes

Bad storms last night! Good you weren't delayed too long!!

:cheer2:

:cool1:

Yes- nice to have smiling sunshine greeting us today!!:sunny:

Mac- stay in bed and hydrate! See you soon!!:)

Off to the Studios soon to meet up with Ckmiles!:goodvibes

It is beautiful still isn’t it.........have a lovely meet with ck.......we had a brief meeting when we were in the pool the other day..........short but very sweet...........have fun!

Good morning homies
Hope all are doing good

Tink you have today to rest up before you need to report back to work

Thank you for calling and helping me

And thank you to all who offered help

You too Nashville trio
You were with the sans from years past
Do drop in here whenever you can

Had to cancel my adrs and fp for today
The Disney person that is checking with me each day has been wonderful to me
I found out my diagnosis from Reddy creek paramedics
It was heat stroke and since I did not go with the hospital route need to stay another day in my ac room and rest

I set up an adr with special services for plaza Saturday for a light lunch of soup

Such a shame I booked the ddp with table service but you take a chance in life and live with present issues
No refunds on prepaid ddp so want
To do at least one sit down Saturday

Will do a partial morning to lunch time Saturday and return to my room

I leave the motherland Sunday and go to the darkside
Have the ap event at 5-6 and will not cancel it
Then do some time with Robbie for hhn
We both have the express pass for the houses
Doubt we will do a full night but will do what we can

Will play ketchup on the thread later today
Nap time for me and it isn’t noon yet
Lol

Feel better mac :hug:

I would book a 2 TS place if I were you but you probably wouldn't feel up to eating that much...maybe California Grill for the fireworks view.

Now I think I've caught whatever cold/flu Trey had the last few days. My head is all stuffy and I'm sneezing so I hope I feel better by tomorrow when I have to go back to work.

Hope the weather cools down for everyone there and all who are heading to the darkside soon. May you all have a wonderful trip pixiedust:

Ah Mac, yes rest. Heat Stoke is nothing to play with. Keep hydrated, and yes, stay in the AC and out of the heat. Good thing dark side stuff is later in the day, as the bulk of the hottest time of day is 2 to 4 pm. Will be nice to chat next week.

CA2A3E63-6183-4254-9673-D56A453872E9.png

Lizard heat indeed!! Went to the Studios- quick hello to Ckmiles!! So nice to meet up!! Went on ET, did some character meets. Back at hotel- in the lounge snacking. Troy slept in so we’re sticking around here for a while!

Mac- keep hydrating!! Don’t worry about dining credits- your health comes first!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter