Something About Nothing ... #12

Bangs and more bangs, Thunder is crazy loud, fire whistle went off after one of those loud bangs. Not as much rain heard though. Hope it goes out to sea soon.

images

:umbrella: Well, that line of thunderstorms had so much lightning. Fire whistle went off not just the one I was talking about above, but 3 more times after that. And, so lucky, we get periods of heavy rain tonight, with embedded thunderstorms, that will continue until Friday morning. As, if..... Wet Thursday, but kinda fitting because it's Thirsty Thursday.
images
Yep, drink up homies. Remember,
images
Yep, so feel like this,
images
and this,
images

With that, hope all enjoying the motherland, and those enjoying the dark side, hope you all have fun today. Patty, safe travels. Woot! :dancer:

And, since it's a brisk, damp 62 at 6am this morning, I'm wearing a sweater. Not putting one over a blouse. But the AC is cranking quite cool this morning, so maybe that sweater will go over a sweater. So dark out this morning, and the cool breeze is not helping the feel of damp.

:drinking1Time for tea, why yes it is, and will be refilled quite a bit from all this cool.

:wave2: Have a totally great Thursday all, and hey, some live pictures please. ::yes::

Morning Sans family :wave2:.

A501C667-6781-4A05-90D6-0109FD06EDC2.jpeg

3E52C5FD-520D-4FD4-960A-4283B4C09D64.jpeg

2402A365-F731-45F4-9394-5652927F737C.jpeg

Sun coming up here too Lynne......LOL...have my Halloween pumpkins on this morning....and have my big mug of coffee.

Suitcase is packed......might give it one more look and edit if needed.

Pattyw you and your hubby have a safe trip down to Orlando.....now after all that house work it’s time for you to relax on your vacation......look forward to saying howdy to you next week.

Good Morning, Robo. Glad to hear you have you big mug of coffee and already packed. When is your departure? I am bad at remembering sometimes. 3 sleeps for me. Cannot believe it will be October already. But before the storms later today, we actually have some sun. Will definitely have a lunch walk today.

68zih2.jpg

Good morning Lynne, Robo, and everyone who stops in today. It’s looking to be another slow day at work. It’s gray and drizzling today. I just want to go back home and back to bed.
Hoping for sunny skies for those of you heading for Florida.

Good morning...leaving today :sad: trying to get the motivation to pack up our stuff to take to bag services so we can enjoy the day at Disney Springs. Our ME bus leaves at 6.

Sorry we didn't get to meet up with mac yesterday at Epcot. It was brutally hot at AK so we took a midday break and got to Epcot late afternoon ...mac had left by that point but I'll let her tell the tale.

Guess I'll start packing now....

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

Safe travel Tink. Yeah, sad day when leaving, but glad to know it's been hot. Looking forward to hot and no rain. Tale? Hmmm. Inquiring mind, LOL.

images
Just throw it all in, sit on the luggage, and you're done. LOL

And more packing for some! woohoo to safe travels-whether to fun or away from it (lol-to home).

Slow day again, Should be able to leave early. Cool cool start to morning-in the 40's. Think chickens were in shock as they didn't greet me with usual chorus demanding snacks. Nice and sunny though.

Son's friend involved in hit (he was hit) and run as he was in crosswalk by the middle school (a busy intersection by a major road-the closest crosswalk has a crossing guard but that isn't where accident happened). We were in opposite intersection waiting for light to turn when ambulances and cop cars raced by. Son recognized friend laying in grass with EMT's working with him-horrible start to morning. The child has a broken ankle and will be (physically) ok. Son was able to talk with him (they and just 1 or 2 others are in an online game group) yesterday. Will see if DS wants to bring him something in hospital. Entire city now on hunt for the white lincoln SUV that hit a kid and left the scene.

First band competition this weekend. and college kid home the following weekend to get new license and celebrate 21st birthday.

back to work:rolleyes1
Have a great day all!

MonyK, that's horrible to hit a kid in crosswalk. I'm glad he got help right away, and hope they catch that car and driver. If kid is up to it, I am sure even a visit from a friend would be something nice. With all the rain, the usual hearing the band practice from our home has not been heard. We have band competitions here too. And yay for college kid coming home, and an early, big Happy Birthday to her. Yep, older one gets his new license too, will be 21 in November.

MonyK - Hope the hit and run driver is caught soon. Glad to hear your son’s friend will be okay.

The weather was gloomy, but not too cool when I left home this morning. Now it is cold and rainy. I just want to see some sun.

So very sad your sons friend was hit.....Hope there were cameras at that crosswalk so they can catch the culprit.....I hope he will be ok :grouphug:

Looks yummy Tink.....safe travels home.

Sitting at airport.... The plane was supposed to board at 1:34 pm it just landed.

MonyK.......best wishes for your son’s friend.........hope they get the guy!!! Must have been a terrible shock......

Vicki.......nice way to end your trip.......safe travels home and so glad we got to meet up this time.........

Robo.....safe travels for you to Florida........and to Patty who travels tonight............the weather is so hot!!! Even this lizard retreated to shade today.........98f...........Kept it nice and warm for all of you arriving.........:D

Janet email is on the way............looking forward to Saturday............:cheer2:

Must be the driest September visit we’ve had in years........and certainly the hottest!!! Loving it!!!

Just back in from a visit to Dunedin..........beautiful place, and saw some gorgeous dolphins..........only way to watch them.........:thumbsup2

Time for quick shuteye before Club Lounge then decide where for dinner tonight............

:wave2:

Hi all !! At the airport- flight leaves soon!! Thx for the well wishes Lynne & Schumi. :)Be at the hotel by about 8:30:cool1:

Tink- meal looks great! Safe travels home!!

Monyk- that’s horrible about DS friend! Glad he’ll be ok but very scary!

Hi to all ! :wave: So excited!! Will see many of you soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter