Something About Nothing ... #12

You're on the wrong side of the boards kolhby! No mentioning that name which we don't speak of!
Lol. Universal. Universal. Universal. We're headed to Universal this weekend. Is that better balance? I think of myself as a Universal person who likes going to Disney too, instead of the reverse.

It took me a while to figure out that Motherland and Dark Side meant. I originally though Motherland meant Universal on our boards and Disney was the Darkside.

And Lumiere in the animated Beauty & the Beast (also w/ Angela Lansbury)
And the original Billy Flynn in Chicago on Broadway.

Never seen Beauty and the beast........I know, shameful.......I adore Angela Lansbury though........and he just looked like such an amazing guy........no one had a bad word to say about him.........

Please make sure it doesn't! Went to one of the Brazilian steak houses a couple of times. They pointed out the salad bar to me. I just laughed! Bring on the meat!

Lol.......I can imagine......me too!

You're on the wrong side of the boards kolhby! No mentioning that name which we don't speak of!

Now.......you know someone will now accuse you of being touchy..........:laughing:

Glad I'm not in the minority of not wanting an IPhone..........I like my android.

Really chilly outside tonight.........glad I'm in.

I finally gave in and turned on the ac Carole...not to rub it in :duck:

Android gal all the way for me but considering a new phone since this one burns so much data or maybe it's the dis...who knows:confused3

Now that our trip is all booked I'm anxiously awaiting the details on HHN and the festival with food and wine that shall not be named according to pc:rolleyes1

I finally gave in and turned on the ac Carole...not to rub it in :duck:

Android gal all the way for me but considering a new phone since this one burns so much data or maybe it's the dis...who knows:confused3

Now that our trip is all booked I'm anxiously awaiting the details on HHN and the festival with food and wine that shall not be named according to pc:rolleyes1

Lol.......Thanks Vicki!! Although I've just turned thermostat down as it's boiling now........we have fantastic insulation thankfully and our house warms easily and the aga is always on too which helps.........but very jealous you need AC right now.........

Yep, looking forward to HHN details this year...........then Mac can get the thread started.........::yes::

I hope hhn info is released soon
..... like in the next few days

Been busy today and in and out and about

Looking forwards to Saturday as my calendar is clear that day

Never seen Beauty and the beast........I know, shameful.......I adore Angela Lansbury though........and he just looked like such an amazing guy........no one had a bad word to say about him.........

Whoops...caught myself laughing at the wrong thing...again. I first thought you wrote "I adore Angela Lansbury though........and he just looked like such an amazing guy" as a nod to The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He would always mention Sir Paul McCartney, while showing a picture of Angela Lansbury. For those not in the know...check out this link. :rotfl2:I really like ole Craig...don't know how you guys, that had to put up with his drug-fueled antics before we got him, feel about him.

Anyway, I then realized the second part of your statement was referencing Jerry Orbach...who was awesome.

Whoops...caught myself laughing at the wrong thing...again. I first thought you wrote "I adore Angela Lansbury though........and he just looked like such an amazing guy" as a nod to The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He would always mention Sir Paul McCartney, while showing a picture of Angela Lansbury. For those not in the know...check out this link. :rotfl2:I really like ole Craig...don't know how you guys, that had to put up with his drug-fueled antics before we got him, feel about him.

Anyway, I then realized the second part of your statement was referencing Jerry Orbach...who was awesome.

Lol........I should change it to Jerry Orbach looked like an amazing guy.........but won't since now....it should be obvious.........lol.........

You have Saturday free mac???? Wow........what'll you do, you're normally on a constant treadmill of things to do.........

Plan a few hours of housework this morning.......some ironing this afternoon.......I don't cook tonight as I go out with my friend, so they're on their own with cooking...........well, DH cooks as DS isn't home till just after 6.

Breakfast first...........

Oh yeah it's hump day
Another busy day here

Lots of rain last night
Think it will improve our drought conditions here in my area

But then it means more mowing the grass

Wait.... that's not a problem for me
As I do not mow

MrMac's job!

th
yes it is! Hump day, the week-end is in sight, and the middle of the work week is upon us. Hey Keisha - see camel -- yes it's Wednesday.

th
this one's for Schumi. yep, it's Wednesday.

Can you tell I'm looking forward to the week-end?

Cloudy start to the day, no glorious sunshine either. Rain to start late tonight, and while closer to 80 tomorrow, rain, more rain, and a thunderstorm or two thrown in there. Not a nice Thursday on tap. It's Spring, and that means cool evenings and mornings. HeHe, DH left earlier than I did this morning, and after closing the door, opened it again. Came in to grab a sweatshirt. Yeah, cool enough I wore my jacket and a light sweater. You either get freezer temperatures or almost humid warm inside temperatures. I am deciding to add ice to my tea or not. It's starting to feel like the cold air is setting in. More traffic too. City kids are back to school.

Good morning all! Have a great day homies, closer to summer every day. :beach:

Lynne life is preparing you for life in the South in the future

Hot and muggy days with rain
Early morning clouds
Dip in temps before the heat comes

You'll learn to love it

Yep, DH mowed the grass for the first time this year, this week-end. DS was recruited to mow too. Yep, rain, and warmer temperatures, and the grass is happy. Spring. Yes, it is. And I'm loving the colors we're starting to have again.

Hope your water table is good again Mac.

Yeah, maybe Mac. I am not happy being cold as much anymore. Saw an advertisement for retirement Margaritaville place in Ft. L that's to be open in a few years. Ooh, an view of the beach, and a drink in hand. Yeah, I could get used to that. Eh, 10 or so more years before any dreaming takes place.

This was the first mowing ?

My neighbors started the first mowing in January

Mr Mac is about ready to hire a service for our yard

The thrill has worn off ...

This was the first mowing ?

My neighbors started the first mowing in January

Mr Mac is about ready to hire a service for our yard

The thrill has worn off ...

Lol........I like his thinking! I'm a big believer in leaving things like that to the experts......that could be because we're not really keen gardeners...........

We have planted a whole bunch of white rose bushes......my favourite flowers........hoping they grow well and get a good bloom off them........although the guy who comes to tend the trees said we planted them at the wrong time.......lol........probably.

I need to figure out how to post my pictures here

All my roses started to bloom
some weeks back
I have several bushes in colors of white, yellow, pink and red

Morning Mac, Lynne and Schumi :wave:.

Schumi I laughed at the minion sleeping pic. That's me.....LOL...hot flashes have the blankets on and off all night.

Had landscape Company over the other day and hubby is having holly trees and other shrubs pulled out for new plantings in front of house. Will be a mess, but ready for a change.

Going to shop a new grill. The bigger grills are cheaper than the smaller ones. Thought that was funny. I have a
Char-broil grill that lasted along time. Looking at a char-broil infrared grill. Ready to grill some meat outside.

Mac after you are take your pictures with your iPhone

Go to upload a file at bottom right on Dis page here

Choose photo library

Choose your photo

Hit done on upper left by camera roll

Then it will load your photo

And hit full image bottom left.
IMG_1830.GIF

Hope this helps. Would love to see pic of your pretty flowers.

Last edited:
I need to figure out how to post my pictures here

All my roses started to bloom
some weeks back
I have several bushes in colors of white, yellow, pink and red

They are lovely. If mine ever bloom I'll post a picture........lol

Morning Mac, Lynne and Schumi :wave:.

Schumi I laughed at the minion sleeping pic. That's me.....LOL...hot flashes have the blankets on and off all night.

Had landscape Company over the other day and hubby is having holly trees and other shrubs pulled out for new plantings in front of house. Will be a mess, but ready for a change.

Going to shop a new grill. The bigger grills are cheaper than the smaller ones. Thought that was funny. I have a
Char-broil grill that lasted along time. Looking at a char-broil infrared grill. Ready to grill some meat outside.

Hot flashes.........it comes to us all eventually! Not looking forward to that.......DH says I'm never going to have hot flashes as I'm always cold.......lol........

Good luck with Grill shopping.......always a fun purchase........we have a gas one and DH loves it......I've never used it........size of a small car though!! Boys and their toys........:D

Aww, I love roses. Had a huge, almost white, rose plant that was planted when the house was built in '52. We lost her with the ice storm we had a few years ago. I've tried planting a new rose plant where she stood, but none will take. I guess that ground was only for that old rose plant. Now tulips are happily showing their yellow, red, and purple flowers. I also lost all my hyacinths when my dog died. I guess she kept the moles and voles away from the garden. But luckily those plant eaters don't like my tulips or other bulbs. So, now my hyacinths are in a pot. I'm hoping they don't get eaten.

Yeah, thankfully, only hot flashes are at night, and not every night. DH doesn't care, though he sometimes complains when I take all the blanket around me. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter