Something About Nothing ... #12

We've had a private residence rented for a while now. Just looking at tours. etc to do. We are in the historic district on the river so the kids should have fun.

My cousin just sold his old antibellum house in savannha a year ago

I hear the city is a great place to visit

Wine Wednesday sounds great to me!

Keisha- So cute! I so want a dog but we wouldn't be responsible pet owners if we got one now. I'll have to live vicariously through others who have pets. (There is likely a gerbil in our near future since they don't have a long life expectancy, but I still want a dog or cat!)

Not sure about hot flash stage. I've been getting those during the middle of the night for as long as I can remember - even in my 20's. That's the only time I really have them so perhaps it's blood sugar related. I have been noticing that they've been coming more often recently though. So, maybe I'm entering that stage of life. Eyesight has decreased a little - I don't need reading glasses quite yet but I have noticed a difference.

Still no rain here. We desperately need rain to decrease the chance of more wildfires. We now have to water part of our backyard with the hose since the lawn guys sliced a hose part by one sprinkler one day. I put in the work order but who knows when they'll get that fixed. Our HOA includes all yard work - which is usually nice. Just annoying when things won't get fixed as fast as they would otherwise.

We had gerbils many years ago. One for each kid. Turns out a male & a female. Let's just say after Aphrodite ate her entire brood, they were set free in the wild.:sad2:

Nothing to add about hot flashes
Never had one in my life

But I have flashed in the park
Believe Bluer and wife deleted those pictures

o_O I miss all the good stuff

How the heck did u luck out on not having hot flashes. I was 'lucky' surgically got to slam into it akin to a freakin brick wall. The family hid from me for approximately a year:rolleyes1

29D73C65-B56C-4ED1-B6DC-7D26274FC259_zpsl6m6ac5o.mp4.html

I was trying to add video of the fires behind my uncles house. They live one exit north of WDW.

o_O I miss all the good stuff

How the heck did u luck out on not having hot flashes. I was 'lucky' surgically got to slam into it akin to a freakin brick wall. The family hid from me for approximately a year:rolleyes1

No cotton pickin idea...
since it hasn't happened yet, probably never will

Ah, I heard land all around WDW have fire restrictions. No rain is good for park touring, not for the land. Fire near homes is scary.

Well, it's Thursday, so take a big gulp of your choice of drink.

It's muggy, and muggy, and rain will have an on and off switch all day, with heavier rain later in the evening. HeHe, soccer coach told kids to wear raincoats if you want during practice later tonight. They'll play in rain, even heavier rain, as long as no thunder. Plastic bags and change of clothes going in car tonight. I've made little one strip outside the car. Priorities! :D

th
th
th

You too Lynne.........:)

Lovely day here........went for a long walk along the beach with a good friend this morning and sorted the problems of the world out very easily in 3 hours.........easy peasy :D Then celebrated being so healthy by having scones with cream and milky coffees........we did call it lunch though!

Still a bit cool even in the sun, but we were wearing warm jackets and a hat........saw folks with shorts and no jackets......not warm enough for that yet!!

And our builders are now starting tomorrow instead of Monday.......scaffolding is going up as I speak..........they finished previous job earlier than they thought. So tea/coffee making is on my agenda this afternoon........

Happy Thursday..........

Morning Tink! Hope your coffee is good. Me, 2 cups of tea, and the last one is now going to be ice tea.

Holy Crap!! It's THURSDAY!!! Tomorrow's pay day!! YAY!! (This week is flying by!)
143 days to go!!

Anyone ever have an issue with the auto sign in for Dis !

Had that happen earlier this morning
Probably a glitch I ran into

We are due for some more rain and I hope it comes today
Tink needs the rain too for her flowers

Wonder how her new kitty cat is doing?

No issue with auto sign in, but I have to press the like button twice and a couple of times post reply too........

Sign in usually works for me but I have trouble posting about half the time I come to this site. It's been an issue for several years. I notice it during the busier times of day.

Pcstang - Is that fire still burning? It's too hard to keep up with what is burning where. I found some of the maps that showed it weren't accurate so now I just pay attention to roads closed due to fire. I figure I'll see/smell it if it's at all close. It is so incredibly flat here that I can see for quite a distance. SC/GA wasn't exactly mountainous where I lived, but the hills and super tall trees blocked us from seeing very far usually.

Not much planned today - have to go to the library yet again. I should have picked a house due to proximity to the library since I'm there so often! I looked at grocery stores, since I'm there often too. And that is very much covered. The library will actually deliver books to my house, but I still need to drive there to return them. It's food truck day today, so dinner is planned. There's an enormous truck that cooks pizza in it that all will eat so we're good.

Oh
I thought you had the evidence to show the view from red fish blue fish
Lol I'm sure I could round of some evidence though! You do have my murse picture and stories though to combat that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter