Something is happening near the pool!!!

I hate beer to.

:confused3:scared1:

Don't let the otters hear you say that!

otter-beer.jpg

My favorite drink to consume around the pool and new splashzone is diet coke and cherry vodka. How is that for keeping on topic??

My hubbie says Sailor Jerry's on the rocks is the way to go but I prefer something fruity and frozen like a pina colada with a Chambord swirl.

Still a looker after all these years. Didn't people say that a certain photo layout was going to ruin her career? I don't see any evidence of that.

033766e6c0e9764cb2042e65156e3bfe.jpg

I was thinking the same exact thing. Where did she come in ?

OK - back to the regularly scheduled programming ...

Lots of activity around the splash pad yesterday. The splash pad itself seems complete, and most of the work appears to be a combination of mechanical - related to the pumps and other equipment next to the shed, and adding gravel around the edges of the pad. They are also pouring concrete to make a walkway (or replace one that got ruined from heavy equipment movement) between the play area and the splash pad. A wooden fence has been erected around the new filters, heaters, pumps, etc. The latest report from CM questions is that they have been slowed due to problems with the new equipment, so opening this weekend is probably out. I'll see if I can grab a few photos today.

Wooo Hooo, pictures!! Now that's what I've been waiting for all week. Now I have something to look forward to all day. :woohoo:

Lots of activity around the splash pad yesterday. The splash pad itself seems complete, and most of the work appears to be a combination of mechanical - related to the pumps and other equipment next to the shed, and adding gravel around the edges of the pad. They are also pouring concrete to make a walkway (or replace one that got ruined from heavy equipment movement) between the play area and the splash pad. A wooden fence has been erected around the new filters, heaters, pumps, etc. The latest report from CM questions is that they have been slowed due to problems with the new equipment, so opening this weekend is probably out. I'll see if I can grab a few photos today.

We arrive on May 30th.... maybe we will be one of the firsts to play????

tiggntaz-albums-misc-picture2492-worthless.gif

LOL :rotfl2:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I didn't think the splash zone would be open by Memorial day, at least I hope it will though so I can share my Captains with Shan Man and we are also gonna be there in 5 days. :banana::banana:

:hippie:

It is not Monday yet. I still have hopes.:sad2:

We leave for the Fort in the morning. I am still holding out hope that the splashzone will be open by the time we arrive around 8:00 tomorrow evenning.

Never hurts to dream!

Wow! Miracles do happen at Disney. The splash pad was open yesterday. No spray action, as of yesterday, but the gate was open and kids were having a great time just the same. If the sprays are operating today, I'll snap some more shots. Here are the photos...

normal_Pool_and_Both_Slides.jpg

normal_Slide_Back.jpg

normal_Slide_Front.jpg

normal_Slide_Left.jpg

normal_Slide_Right.jpg

normal_Slight_Right_2.jpg

Awesome. 61 Days for us. Hope you enjoy your vacation. Thanks for taking the time to feed our addiction to this thread. :cloud9:

VERY Cool!

Ok, everyone who took my bet, PM me and I'll give my address to remit the Landshark sixers too! ;)

:santa:

Wow! Miracles do happen at Disney. The splash pad was open yesterday. No spray action, as of yesterday, but the gate was open and kids were having a great time just the same. If the sprays are operating today, I'll snap some more shots. Here are the photos...

normal_Pool_and_Both_Slides.jpg

normal_Slide_Back.jpg

normal_Slide_Front.jpg

normal_Slide_Left.jpg

normal_Slide_Right.jpg

normal_Slight_Right_2.jpg

that looks so much fun!! My kids are very happy now!

great pics. here i was thinking of ignoring the thread because of lack of pics lol na i wouldnt do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter