Something is happening near the pool!!!

The squirters are on today!

Yes they are (and it is sunny and hot too). As promised, here are the photos of the splash pad in full operation:

normal_Spinklers_On_1.jpg

normal_Sprinklers_On_2.jpg

normal_Sprinklers_On_3.jpg

I love these pictures! I so want to go now. But I have to wait till next year. :confused3

My youngest is 16 and will be 17 next year when we get to the Fort. Do you think maybe I could get her to play here so I could enjoy this area too? :rotfl2:

I sure hope my son and daughter-in-law get to go with us next year so I can bring the DGD's here. I am sure the 3 year old will love it. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pictures!!!! :worship:

Thanks for posting the great pictures of the Splash Zone!!! I am glad the weather has improved and I hope everyone really enjoys this holiday weekend at FW!

Doug / datgrt@fw

chilipyro, thanks for sharing the awesome pictures!!!:thumbsup2 It is great to see the splash zone in it's full glory!!! Have a great time, and keep the pictures coming!!!

Thanks for the photos.

Are the sprinklers always on?
Do the things that look like valve wheels control the water at all?

Thanks for the photos.

Are the sprinklers always on?
Do the things that look like valve wheels control the water at all?

You're welcome!

There are several interactive features, but I think the overhead sprinklers cannot be controlled by the kids. The large valve on the back side controls some sideways sprayers.

normal_Sprayers.jpg

On the front side, there are stiff rubber hoses that can be directed where you like.

normal_Hoses.jpg

One of the above photos shows a bucket that can be dumped. The kids were all having a blast.

Isn't it amazing what some spraying water can do for you on a hot day? Its the simple things that kids (and adults) love the most. This will be a great inspiration for the afternoon break I keep telling my kids we will need in July. It will be refreshing and fun. Then we can all take a little nap. :goodvibes

The new splash pad looks great. hmmmmmm I wonder if I will fit down that slide hehehehe

Thanks you to everyone who posted photos of the pool reno. This by far has been my favorite thread this past 5 months. Hopefully we will be able to get down around Halloween to tryout the new facilities.

This new feature looks great...........I cant wait to show the kids now that its done! Thanks for all the pics!

Looks like chilipyro beat me to it, but I have a couple more pictures of the splash zone. Do I have to have a certain number of posts before i can upload pictures? Sorry I'm new...

Looks like chilipyro beat me to it, but I have a couple more pictures of the splash zone. Do I have to have a certain number of posts before i can upload pictures? Sorry I'm new...

Yes .......... I believe the number of posts that are required is '10'.

Doug /datgrt@fw

Looks great !!! Now we have to plan our return trip sooner as we missed the splash zone by about a month.....

Thanks for the updates !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter