Something needs to be done about John (RvUsa)

John I'd like to add my prayers and good thoughts with the rest. Although we haven't always been friends I know you are a good man and a great Dad! Be strong and keep thinking positive! <>< JANET:hug:

prayers.gif

I was wondering about you! I hope you have a quick recovery! I'm saying a pray for you:thumbsup2

Thank you everyone! It means a lot to me to know all you care so much! Even you Pete!

I actually got some sleep last night and I feel pretty good today, so bring on the day!

:dance3::grouphug:

Thank you everyone! It means a lot to me to know all you care so much! Even you Pete!

I actually got some sleep last night and I feel pretty good today, so bring on the day!

:dance3::grouphug:

I'm glad you were able to sleep some last night John. I can only imagine the feelings of fear and anger you are having now. No matter what feelings you have, just remember you have all of us that love you and are pulling for you.

Just thought I would let Yins know, it's monday and I am still kickin! LOL

Sorry this is belated, we were away for the weekend...

John- You are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! I haven't been on the boards for long, but it is obviously a very tight knit group that is always there for each other! My mother always told me that God only give you what He knows you are capable of dealing with- you might not understand it at the time, and sometimes you just have to dig deeper to find the strength, but it is always there. And you have a wonderful support system here as well! :goodvibes :hug:

John, I love this saying:

"God doesn't give us what we can handle; He helps us handle what we are given." :angel:

John,
I am back to not caring anymore. Carry on.

Pete

John, I feel for you so much right now...I just have to share. I remember back to a day when I had a terrible diagnosis. I remember the sleepless nights, the worrying for your child more than for yourself. The dread of taking those first steps to recovery, the fear of the unknown.

I never would have guessed back then, that today......I see it as one of the best things ever to happen to me. I was such a child back then. I never had to fight anything so powerful before. I am who I am today because of what I lived through. I feel strong....little ol' me...powerful, victorious....faithful.

I know the future looks dim right now. Overwhelming. Take it one day at a time. Feel the love from all of us. Have faith, fight and conviction! Hold your head high because that is the first step to conquering whatever gets in your path! Remember who you belong to.

Dam John what the heck!!!!!!!!!!! Call me if you need anything you have my number!!!!! Everything will be fine, one day at a time

John, I haven't been on in a while but saw this and just had to let you know that I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'll have my DD pray too for ya. She's 9 and a heck of a lot better at it then me. :rotfl2: And heck, she's an altar server so she's already got an in with the Big Guy!!

You'll be healed in no time!! :thumbsup2

John, Deb called me on the phone over the weekend while I was away and told me what was going on. You have been in our prayers all weekend long and will continue to be in our prayers. Stay strong and if you need anything, you have us to count on, as well as the rest of the FF crew here.:hug:

John...you are in my prayers. I know how scary this can be. You are young and strong..and that's a HUGE plus for you. Whatever needs to be done...I just know you're gonna be fine. We are all here for you..anytime..whatever you need.:grouphug:
You are the "heart":lovestruc of our board..and we won't have it any other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter