Something special

ladyntramplover

Earning My Ears
Help! My fiance and I are going to Disney in the middle of July as part of our honeymoon. I'd like to do something special down there for him (he's a BIG Tigger fan!), and I've read where Disney can help people set things up. At this point, I'm open to any suggestions anyone may have. I could have sworn I read somewhere about pixies or fairies creating magical memories such as this...If anyone has a phone number or e-mail address where I could contact Disney about this, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

love,
lady

You can go to www.giftsofalifetime.com for Pixie help and ideas or you can have something delivered to your room with a Tigger theme from the WDW Florist. You can reach them at 407-827-3505. From what I've heard, they can make some suggestions to help you make your decision. I'll be using them for our kids' "Gotcha Day" celebration in October. That's the day we adopted them.

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding. I hope everything is as you wish and you have no stress.

You can also check with the concierge or guest services in your hotel, they can often suggest things they have put together for others that you may not have thought of on your own. Also, for special meals make sure you note on any PS you make the honeymoon status, and reaffirm it when you arrive and check in for your tables. We received numerous special treats, desserts, glasses of champagne, etc. from all different restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter