Sorcerer Pass Purchase

Gizmo74

Mouseketeer
My daughter went on a Disney School trip and we had to buy the package which included a 2 day ticket. Since she already had an active annual pass, I just had her use that to enter into the park those two days and save the ticket to apply to a future ticket purchase. I was under the impression I could use the un-used ticket towards her renewal annual pass. I just got off the phone with Disney and was told, since this ticket was part of a package they cannot apply it towards any ticket purchase. Is this correct, or should I call again to get someone else?

I find that it never hurts to call again, sometimes you get a CM who goes the extra mile for you. But, unfortunately, they aren't supposed to be upgradeable.

I just got off the phone with Disney and was told, since this ticket was part of a package they cannot apply it towards any ticket purchase. Is this correct, or should I call again to get someone else?
curious, do the tix have a stated use by/expiry date?

Understand they were part of a package deal. Could be group purchase issue in there somewhere too

Not an expert on it, however, I thought WDW generally permits unused, even expired tix; to have a dollar value carried over to another tix purchase in the future. :scratchin

OP perhaps email your concerns and ask for help? Might get lucky.

ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter