Southwest Fare sales to LAX

Isatricia

Mouseketeer
We have a trip to DLR planned for November. When I first bought our airfare, each flight was $103.98. A couple weeks later the fares dropped to $94.48 per flight. Luckily I was able to change to the lower fares.

Southwest has a new sale this week and I saved even more! Now each flight is just $63.98. We now have a credit with Southwest for $320 - the start of another trip!!

If you have flights on Southwest, watch those sales for lower fares!

Yeah, I usually save some money on existing flights...sometimes as cash back, sometimes as credit to my account. It's nice to be able to book early to get one deal with the potentail of getting a better fare later on.

We have a trip to DLR planned for November. When I first bought our airfare, each flight was $103.98. A couple weeks later the fares dropped to $94.48 per flight. Luckily I was able to change to the lower fares.

Southwest has a new sale this week and I saved even more! Now each flight is just $63.98. We now have a credit with Southwest for $320 - the start of another trip!!

If you have flights on Southwest, watch those sales for lower fares!

Which airport do you fly from?

Congratulations on saving some money! This is my favorite thing about flying with southwest. It really reduces some of the stress knowing you can always get a credit if the price drops.

Lucky!! We're still hunting our flights. The prices aren't budging from $200 RT/pp. We're keeping our fingers crossed! :)

Thanks for the info! I had no idea that Southwest would credit the difference. I had some major anxiety last week when we booked our Christmas trip...now no worries!!

Yep, just noticed they went down to $74 each way (including tax) from Houston. That is an incredible deal!

Holy jeez and I thought my $144 fare was a good deal.

My trip's all the way in January and looks like the sale may not stretch that far out.

That's awesome! I think we've ended up saving maybe $120 - we fly out of Omaha and usually get some good deals - but I'm kind of jealous of you guys frying from bigger airport getting these super sweet ones! I only fly with SW just for this reason! It's the best ever when the price goes down!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter