Spa Questions

WDWmom08

Mouseketeer
I am a bit confused about some of the spa services. We have 2 families going and we wanted to do a mother/daughter spa day (the girls will be 14) while the guys play golf. The brochure cover talks about a separate spa for teens but the pricing notes that teens ages 14 to 17 may enjoy treatments with adult supervision. Then they also have services listed for 5 to 12 year olds. Are the 14-17 y/o allowed in the main spa or do they have to stick to the teen spa? If they get spa services are they allowed in the hydrotherapy gardens? Also, they used to have a mother/daughter package (as I have seen discussed in older posts) but all I see on the current pricing is the family package for 4. Any info appreciated.

I am a bit confused about some of the spa services. We have 2 families going and we wanted to do a mother/daughter spa day (the girls will be 14) while the guys play golf. The brochure cover talks about a separate spa for teens but the pricing notes that teens ages 14 to 17 may enjoy treatments with adult supervision. Then they also have services listed for 5 to 12 year olds. Are the 14-17 y/o allowed in the main spa or do they have to stick to the teen spa? If they get spa services are they allowed in the hydrotherapy gardens? Also, they used to have a mother/daughter package (as I have seen discussed in older posts) but all I see on the current pricing is the family package for 4. Any info appreciated.

While I've enjoyed Aulani's Laniwai Spa each time we've stayed there, I have not had kids with us so I am not certain, but I'm pretty sure that no one under 18 is allowed in the outdoor hydrotherapy garden area. I would give the spa a call and see what allowances they have for mothers and 14 y.o. daughters! Happy planning! :flower2:

I agree with calling or you can email through the form on the Aulani web site. I made my appointment via the email form and they got back to me within a day with a personal email response. I tend to agree with PP that I think the hydrotherapy gardens are for 18+ - its meant to be a relaxing, quiet oasis which isn't conducive to teenagers (no offense to anyone!). I also don't recall seeing anyone younger while we were there.

14-17 year olds are allowed in the main spa and can use the Hydrotherapy Garden (the BEST part, IMO) as long as they are accompanied by an adult. You will also have to be in the same room as your daughter for the spa service. My then 15 year old daughter and I booked massages and were put in the room that accommodated couples.
Enjoy your stay!

14-17 year olds are allowed in the main spa and can use the Hydrotherapy Garden (the BEST part, IMO) as long as they are accompanied by an adult. You will also have to be in the same room as your daughter for the spa service. My then 15 year old daughter and I booked massages and were put in the room that accommodated couples.
Enjoy your stay!

That's great to know. I asked if they had a mother/daughter package and they said no, but that was what I was hoping...so I didn't have to get a massage then sit there while she had one.

That's great to know. I asked if they had a mother/daughter package and they said no, but that was what I was hoping...so I didn't have to get a massage then sit there while she had one.
When you book your service, just let them know that she is under 18 and they will make sure to schedule your services together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter